I have been taking the depo prevera shot for about the past year. A month ago I decided to quit taking the shot because I was having problems with becoming severly depressed all the time. Also, I was getting rashes all over my body. I'm not sure w...
by Melissa in Portual, 01/15/2007
Hello Right beside the vagina opening there is some kind of bump. I'm quite scared and not quite sure how i got it. Its a clear bump but seems to be getting bigger, right on the outside of the vagina. It almost looks as if it were a blister but i ...
by a in Ontario,Canada, 09/28/2006
I am having a vaginal hysterectomy the first week of November. I will be keeping my ovaries. Also, I plan on no general anesthesia. My ob/gyn has said that we could do it with an epidural. My pain tolerance is very hi...
by Cindy Spohn in Fort Worth, TX, 10/16/2006
Hi there...I'm asking you because there is nobody I can ask in Korea where I am. HEre it goes: > Hi there....here's an important question. > My girlfriend and I were trying to have sex. I have quite a bit > of experience. It was diffi...
by Anonymous in in Korea, 08/08/2006
can a pap test be done during a period
by jean in palisades pk nj, 01/29/2007
- Eyes On The Prize
- Gynecologic Oncology Pathology Manual
- Introduction to Gynecologic Oncology - includes statistics, glossary and more
- Joan English Fund for Women's Cancer Research - Specific research project aimed at curing womens cancers - ovarian, breast, endometrial, cervical and colon. Status of project, fund-raising events, researcher bios and request for donations
- National Vaginitis Association - provides information about bacterial vaginosis, vaginitis, and other vaginal infections
- OBFocus.com - high-risk pregnancy reference and directory for patients and their providers
- OBGYN.net - Obstetrics & Gynecology Network - offers a physician-reviewed service for medical professionals, women, and industry
- Obstetric Ultrasound - guide to Obstetric Ultrasonography with pictures of fetal development
- ORGYN.com - offering medical professionals the latest OB/GYN news and conferences, plus information on menopause, hormone replacement, endometriosis, conception, fertility, and more
- Pap Test - Information on Pap test with resources
- Society of Gynecologic Oncologists - a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to improve the care of women with gynecologic cancer, to raise standards of practice in gynecologic oncology and to encourage on-going research
- Urogynecology Associates of Louisville - Treating women with urinary incontinence and prolapse (bulging) of the bladder, vagina and/or uterus