Find pregnancy information on conception, pregnancy tests, and complications
hi, i just have one simple question. i have been trying to conceive. i would say about ten different times. But nothing has happened so far, i did get me period. Could that mean that iam not able to have a baby or there is a problem with my partner, o...
by anonymous in florida, 04/11/2006
Everyday there's a nagging feeling in my stomach and it makes me very uncomfortable, unfourtunatly. I am about 7 weeks pregnant and I cant wait to have the baby. There are alot of things that I dont know about being pregnant, because it's my f...
by eboni in washington DC, 01/21/2007
Our daughter had an ultrasound today. She is 19 weeks pregnant. It showed what the Dr. described a corian polaxis cysts (might not be spelled right). What does this mean.
by Sandra Coulter in Ontario, Canada, 11/23/2006
I am late 62 days today . but i have not had to many signs . I have not had my period since feb 09 2006. I have had alot of back pain but besides that noting really , With my daughter I was very sick . I do have irregualar periods . But i have never g...
by maria in usa florida, 04/12/2006
I had been on the pill for around 2 years and 8 months. sometimes i would stop taking it for 1 or 2 months because my boyfriend would go out of town. but then i stayed on it because i heard it wasnt good for your body to be off and on. well i got off ...
by Claudia in Los Angeles, California, 04/09/2006
Having a baby can be a life changing event. Find information from diet and vitamins before pregnancy to conception and weight loss after having your baby. Many resources listed here will give you more information on Postpartum Depression, pregnancy complications, and labor and delivery.
- About Newborn Screening
- Amazing Pregnancy.com
- American Pregnancy - Early Pregnancy Symptoms
- Baby Parenting.com
- BabyCenter - An easy to use date calculator to see when a baby might be due
- BabyMed - Pregnancy and fertility tools, which include a personalized interactive basal body temperature chart and ovulation calendars
- Crisis Pregnancy Network - A listing of the Centers. Search for listings in the United States and throughout the world
- Drugs in Pregnancy - Risk of fetal harm after exposure to specific drugs and vaccines. Recommendations for breast feeding
- EuMom.com - Offering medical information on the signs, symptoms and stages of pregnancy. Services include a pregnancy due date calendar and a personal support forum
- Family Care International - Dedicated to improving women's sexual and reproductive health and rights in developing countries, with a special emphasis on making pregnancy and childbirth safer
- Fit Pregnancy - You will find useful health information for pregnant women. Learn what to do and what not to during every step of those 40 weeks
- Intra uterine Devices - Intra Uterine Devices
- Ninemonths.com.au - online resource for conception, pregnancy, labour and birth, parenthood and parenting, baby names, health tips, and more
- NOVA: Life's Greatest Miracle - sequel to the most popular NOVA of all time, Miracle of Life, the program once again uses the extraordinary microimagery of Swedish photographer Lennart Nilsson to track human development from embryo to newborn
- Online Birth Center - midwifery, pregnancy, and breastfeeding, and birth-related information
- ParentsPlace.com: Fertility - includes information on the menstrual cycle, contraception, ovulation, conception, infertility, and more
- Pregnancy Related Email Lists - include the ICAN online cesarean support group, midwife, doula, childbirth educators, and apprentice midwife lists
- Pregnancy Resource Centers - offers support for women facing unexpected pregnancies
- Pregnancy Today - resource and community for expectant parents offering Q&A, birth planner, boards, birth stories, news articles, and more
- Pregnancy.org - Preconception, pregnancy, and parenting site by parents, for parents. Includes a an ovulation charting tool, pregnancy calendar, chats, and bulletin boards
- PregnancyWeekly - personalized e-newsletter and web site for issues concerning pregnant women, parenting, family, moms, and baby
- Prenatal Ed - electronic handbook on developing and evaluating health related content and materials sponsored by Beginnings
- Safe Motherhood - a global effort that aims to reduce deaths and illnesses among women and infants, especially in developing countries
- Shes Got Baby - informational site covering pregnancy, birth, and parenthood. Includes message boards, newsletter, and personal essays from moms
- Stork Site - interactive pregnancy/childbirth resource center with weekly description of your baby/pregnancy changes, chat rooms, bulletin board and more. Requires membership
- StorkNet - resource for parents-to-be and new parents. Includes a week-by-week calendar of what to expect during pregnancy
- SureBaby.com - offers information and tips for pregnancy and baby care, including names, newborn care, infant checklist, baby shower games and etiquette, gift registry, and more
- The Due Date Club - Planning information, due date calculator, names, bulletin board and chat
- Trying to Conceive - offers comfort, a place to talk, and advice from personal experience
- Ultrasound, Amniocentesis, and other Prenatal Diagnostic Tests - information for parents-to-be about prenatal ultrasound, amniocentesis, AFP blood testing for birth defects, Downs Syndrome and premature labor