Men's Sexual Issues
Male sexual health
Dear Sir I am 27 year old indian married male. My height is 5ft and 10 inch and i weigh 77 kgs. From my childhood itself i don't take any medicine for fever , cold or headche. so now i think i have a great resistivity towards deseaces. Now I will ...
by Unknown in India, 06/21/2006
To whom it may concern, I am a 30 year old white male with add. I am on medication for it and it does help. Here is my problem when I am with my partner and trying to have sex I get hard and stay hard for a while than my mind goes on to other things a...
by Brian in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 01/28/2007
am Kumar from Hyderabad , India aged 27 years unmarried guy. I have a problem. I am masturbating since 7 years on an average 4 times a week from the age of 21. now i feel my penis became narrow in the base and the penis size is drasticall...
by reddy in India, 01/23/2008
I am Kumar from Hyderabad , India aged 27 years unmarried guy. I have a problem. I am masturbating since 7 years on an average 4 times a week from the age of 21. now i feel my penis became narrow in the base and the penis size is drastically re...
by reddy kumar in Hyderabad,India, 02/05/2008
i want to know if the penis is big is it good or not and how it affect the sexual process if the female is virgin does it hurt or not and if yes does the pain become lesser with time .
by lolita in canada, 03/16/2008
Resources included here cover a wide variety of topics on men's sexual health, including male cancers, infertility, male menopause, sexual problems, sexually transmitted diseases, and safe sex. Information about the penis is also discussed in depth on several sites from research and conditions, to an "owners guide." Urological and anatomical information is also presented.
- A Guide to Male Infertility
- All About My Penis
- Anatomy of the Penis and Mechanics of Intercourse - information on how circumcision affects sensation and sexual function, from the Circumcision Information Resource Pages
- BetterPenis.info - provides information about natural penis enlargement and the techniques involved, alternative enhancement methods, and the issue of penile size
- Conception Connections: Eating Right Increases Male Fertility - Explanation of the effects of nutritional deficiencies on fertility
- e-Testicles.com - provides information on the male gonads, including anatomy, histology, and facts related to testicular pathology
- Fertility Drugs for Men - Information on medications (such as Clomid) that can help correct hormonal imbalances that lead to fertility problems in men
- How Often is Infertility Attributable to the Male Partner? - Information from Abington Urological Specialists
- ICSI: New Hope for Male Infertility - Article about ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
- Infertility Testing: Semen Analysis - Information on semen analysis including normal results
- Infertility-Male - Information men's health issues by Dr. Larry Lipshultz in Houston, Texas
- Jack Johnston's Male Multiple Orgasm Techniques - an interview between Jack and someone who has tried his course
- Male Multiorgasmic Response Study - documents natural male multiorgasmic response
- Male Sexuality Research Study - explores how images of masculinity and sexuality affect how men feel about themselves and their sexuality, and how these images influence men's sexual behavior
- Sperm Donor listing - US based spermbanks - Listing of US based Sperm Banks and Sperm donors
- Spinal Cord Injuries Don't Lead to Infertility - New research reports that, despite an initial decline in sperm count, men who have suffered spinal cord injuries are not in danger of becoming infertile
- The First Urologic Exam - What to expect from your first visit to the urologist
- The-penis.com - explores male sexuality issues, including andropause, hypospadias, penis size, masturbation, and oral sex
- Tips to Improve Male Fertility - Discusses procedures to improve sperm quality and normal ranges for semen analysis
- Toxic Exposures and Male Infertility - Article by Steven M. Schrader, Ph.D. of the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health about the effects of exposure to toxic substances on men's fertility
- Understanding Male Sexuality - series of essays
- Urology Channel Male Infertility - Comprehensive discussion of male infertility from Urology Channel. Includes sections on diagnosis and testing, causes, risk factors and treatment