Consumer Products & Services
Higher education for the health industry
- C. Everett Koop Institute
- Cooper Institute, The
- ETR Associates
- Health Science 1 - online course on wellness and disease prevention
- HealthCOMM - the Health Communication Division of the National Communication Association (formerly SCA)
- Healthier Schools New Mexico - for health education and prevention promotion in the schools. Offers membership
- NAU Fronske Health Education - A multitude of health education literature, health screening tools, smoking cessation self-help guides; support group links; and peer education information for college students
- Neuroscience Tutorial - designed for medical students but suitable for the general public as well. Created by the Washington University School of Medicine
- New England School of Whole Health Education - provides educational and medical certifications. Services include online education, wholistic healing, and alternative medicine certification
- One Day MD - one day course written for non-medical people to learn about many aspects of medicine
- PALS Course - An online training, educational reference and data base for health professionals who are required to stay current with PALS or ACLS certifications.
- Utah Area Health Education Centers (UTAH-AHEC) - provide training in rural and underserved communities to students who are pursuing health professions degrees
- Wellness Cruises - Come enjoy a cruise whilst learning to improve you lifestyle.