ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet)
Questions | Reviews
Quotes Chimp is remarkable your automobile insurance provider may strive to limit youand correctly sofrom getting a double-benefit from their website. Then, in the event your organization pays for insured traumas from the med-pay part of the coverage,...
by Klondike in Klondike, 03/06/2014
i know take trazodone but it doesnt help me sleep anymore.so my doctor is now having me try zolpidem 10 mg. but i only get 3 to 4hrs of sleep a night. so i was wondering whats the most the common doseage.
by julie in us, 01/28/2008
Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an ethsbliased blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin...
by David in David, 01/13/2014
Could there possibly be an interaction between zolpidem and the blood pressure medicine I am taking (300 mg of Normydyne (2Xa day)and 10 mg of zestril once a day? I am experiencing flucuation in my blood pressure? I don't want to go the doctor and...
by Nell Strother in Amite, La., 06/07/2007
ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet) Drug and Prescription Information
ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet)
ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet) Medication Classification
ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (By mouth)
ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet) Brandname
ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet) is used for the Treatment
Zolpidem Tartrate (zole-PI-dem TAR-trate) Treats insomnia (trouble sleeping).
When To Not Use ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to zolpidem.
How Should You Use ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet)
- Your doctor will tell you how much to take and how often.
- This medicine is usually taken just before bedtime, or when you are having trouble falling asleep. If a dose is missed:
- This medicine is usually given when you cannot sleep. You do not need to keep a schedule for taking it.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet) Storage
Store ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking this medicine.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are taking any other medicines that make you sleepy such as sleeping pills, cold and allergy medicine, medicines for depression or nervousness, or strong pain killers.
ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet) Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, tell your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you have kidney or liver disease, or breathing problems.
- Tell your doctor if you have ever abused alcohol or other drugs.
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of depression.
- You should not use more of this medicine or take it more often than your doctor prescribed. This is especially important for older adults.
- You should not use this medicine if you are not able to sleep or rest for about 7 to 8 hours before you need to be active again.
- This medicine may be habit-forming. You should not use more or take it for longer periods of time than your doctor ordered. If you continue to have problems sleeping, check with your doctor.
- Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly. You may need to take smaller and smaller doses before stopping completely.
- This medicine may make you drowsy or dizzy. Avoid driving a car or using machinery after taking a dose of this medicine.
ZOLPIDEM TARTRATE (Oral) (Tablet) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Severe depression or thoughts of suicide
- Trouble breathing If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Double vision
- Drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, clumsiness
- Irritability or agitation
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Trouble concentrating or memory loss
- Unusual or disturbing thoughts or behavior