Questions | Reviews
You are an identified insured, if QuotesChimp purchase policy contract for your automobile. So is any other household members who live with you, as well as your partner if you are wed.
by Brysen in Brysen, 03/06/2014
Thanks alot - your answer solved all my problems after several days stnlrguigg
by Candy in Candy, 01/14/2014
Ziox (Topical) Drug and Prescription Information
Ziox (Topical) Medication Classification
PAPAIN/UREA/CHLOROPHYLLIN COPPER (On the skin)
Ziox (Topical) Brandname
Ziox (Topical) is used for the Treatment
Chlorophyllin Copper Complex (klor-oh-FIL-in KOP-per kom-plex), Papain (pa-PAY-in), Urea (yoor-EE-a) Treats many kinds of skin sores and infections, including burns, bed sores, wounds from surgery, and skin ulcers caused by diabetes or varicose veins.
When To Not Use Ziox (Topical)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to papain, papaya fruit, urea, or chlorophyllin copper.
How Should You Use Ziox (Topical)
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to apply and how often. Do not use more medicine or apply it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- This medicine is for use on the skin only. Do not get it in your eyes, nose, or mouth. Do not use on skin areas that have cuts or scrapes. If it does get on these areas, rinse it off right away.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before and after using this medicine.
- Clean the affected skin area just before using this medicine. A nurse or other health caregiver will show you what to use and how to clean your wound. Do not use hydrogen peroxide to clean your wound.
- Apply a thin layer of medicine to the affected area. Cover the skin area as directed. If a dose is missed:
- Ask your pharmacist, doctor, or health caregiver about the best way to dispose of the used medicine container and any leftover medicine after you have finished your treatment. You will also need to throw away old medicine after the expiration date has passed.
Proper Ziox (Topical) Storage
Store Ziox (Topical) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Ziox (Topical) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Ziox (Topical)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Do not use any medicine that contains lead, silver, or mercury on your wound. Do not use cosmetics or other skin care products on the treated skin areas.
Ziox (Topical) Warnings
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use this medicine for a skin problem that has not been checked by your doctor.
Ziox (Topical) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Mild burning feeling when applying the medicine
- Red or irritated skin