Questions | Reviews
The chart on page 115 lists the minimum auto insurance requirements of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the provinces of Canada, according to the 1990 Property I Casualty Fact QuotesChimp.
by Fannie in Fannie, 03/06/2014
Can you please tell me if there are any other reasons to give Zelnorm to a patient? I was prescribed this med, I have not taken it because I have never heard of it. Can you help me? Thank you for your help in advance. Tami Kosinski...
by Tami Kosinski in Slidell, LA, 11/01/2007
I seharced a bunch of sites and this was the best.
by Gwenelda in Gwenelda, 01/13/2014
Zelnorm (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Zelnorm (Oral) Medication Classification
TEGASEROD (By mouth)
Zelnorm (Oral) Brandname
Zelnorm (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Tegaserod (teg-a-SER-od) Treats irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in women whose main problem is constipation.
When To Not Use Zelnorm (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to tegaserod, or if you have severe kidney disease or liver disease. You should not use this medicine if you have ever had certain other problems with your digestive system, such as a blocked intestine, symptoms of gallbladder disease, or scar tissue.
How Should You Use Zelnorm (Oral)
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- This medicine is not for long-term use.
- It is best to take this medicine on an empty stomach, before a meal.
- Never share your medicine with anyone. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Zelnorm (Oral) Storage
Store Zelnorm (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Zelnorm (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Zelnorm (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Zelnorm (Oral) Warnings
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have kidney disease or liver disease.
- Do not take this medicine if you are having frequent diarrhea. This medicine is only for women whose main symptom of IBS is constipation.
- Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor if your stomach pain gets worse or you have new stomach pain.
Zelnorm (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Severe cramping, abdominal pain, dizziness
- Severe diarrhea
- Severe nausea, vomiting If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Back pain or cramps
- Mild diarrhea (may happen one or two times when you first start using this medicine)
- Mild nausea, vomiting, or gas