Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
QuotesChimp are supposed to be unnecessary in the system. Insurance companies pay claims in most cases upon appropriate proof of loss, through objective records easily obtained by the injured parties and/or insurance companies.
by Bubby in Bubby, 02/28/2014
Nov12 I have noticed that oinnle education is getting popular because accomplishing your degree oinnle has developed into a popular option for many people. A large number of people have not necessarily had a chance to attend a conventional college or ...
by Iit in Iit, 01/15/2014
Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral)
Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral) Medication Classification
RANITIDINE (By mouth)
Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral) Brandname
Zantac 300, Zantac, Zantac 150 Efferdose, Zantac 150, Zantac 75, Zantac 25, Taladine, Ranitidine HCl
Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Ranitidine Hydrochloride Treats stomach ulcers and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Also treats conditions that cause your stomach to make too much acid (such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome). This medicine is a histamine H2-blocker.
When To Not Use Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to ranitidine.
How Should You Use Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral)
Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Liquid, Packet, Fizzy Tablet, Fizzy Powder, Syrup
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.If you are using this medicine without a prescription, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
- Measure the oral liquid medicine with a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, or medicine cup.
- Mix each dose of the effervescent tablet or powder (packet) in 8 ounces (1 cup) of water. Drink this mixture right after mixing it. Do not save any unused mixture. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to use your medicine, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to use the medicine and skip the missed dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral) Storage
Store Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are also using triazolam (Halcion®).
Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral) Warnings
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Tell your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease, or a history of acute porphyria.
- EFFERdose® tablets and powder (packet) contain phenylalanine. If you have phenylketonuria, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- Make sure any doctor or dentist who treats you knows that you are using this medicine. This medicine may affect the results of certain medical tests.
Zantac 150 Efferdose (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing.
- Blistering, peeling, red skin rash.
- Fast, slow, or uneven heartbeat.
- Dark-colored urine or pale stools.
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, pain in your upper stomach.
- Unusual bleeding, bruising, or weakness.
- Yellow skin or eyes. If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Constipation or diarrhea.
- Headache, may be severe.
- Stomach upset.