Zantac 150 (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
Having described the essential conditions of the deal, the deal may established the precise details of the understanding. Many coverages formed around areas and are composed in describe type. Each element of the QuotesChimp addresses one special subje...
by Jayne in Jayne, 03/01/2014
Nov02 I've been browsing on-line gerater than 3 hours today, but I never found any interesting article like yours. It is lovely value sufficient for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web...
by Fiama in Fiama, 01/18/2014
Is it safe to take zantac 150 during pregnancy? Iam 20wks.
by laura grizzard in united states/ oklahoma city, okla., 09/20/2006
Hi my name is Tammy and I am having indigestion pretty bad at this time. I took a Zantac 150 about 3 hours ago and I still have indigestion .I am wondering if it would be ok to take another zantac 150 or is it to soon.Would you let me know. Thake you ...
by Tammy in Selma NC, 06/27/2006
Zantac 150 (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Zantac 150 (Oral)
Zantac 150 (Oral) Medication Classification
RANITIDINE (By mouth)
Zantac 150 (Oral) Brandname
Zantac 300, Zantac, Zantac 150 Efferdose, Zantac 150, Zantac 75, Zantac 25, Taladine, Ranitidine HCl
Zantac 150 (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Ranitidine Hydrochloride Treats stomach ulcers and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Also treats conditions that cause your stomach to make too much acid (such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome). This medicine is a histamine H2-blocker.
When To Not Use Zantac 150 (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to ranitidine.
How Should You Use Zantac 150 (Oral)
Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Liquid, Packet, Fizzy Tablet, Fizzy Powder, Syrup
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.If you are using this medicine without a prescription, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
- Measure the oral liquid medicine with a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, or medicine cup.
- Mix each dose of the effervescent tablet or powder (packet) in 8 ounces (1 cup) of water. Drink this mixture right after mixing it. Do not save any unused mixture. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to use your medicine, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to use the medicine and skip the missed dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Zantac 150 (Oral) Storage
Store Zantac 150 (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Zantac 150 (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Zantac 150 (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are also using triazolam (Halcion®).
Zantac 150 (Oral) Warnings
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Tell your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease, or a history of acute porphyria.
- EFFERdose® tablets and powder (packet) contain phenylalanine. If you have phenylketonuria, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- Make sure any doctor or dentist who treats you knows that you are using this medicine. This medicine may affect the results of certain medical tests.
Zantac 150 (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing.
- Blistering, peeling, red skin rash.
- Fast, slow, or uneven heartbeat.
- Dark-colored urine or pale stools.
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, pain in your upper stomach.
- Unusual bleeding, bruising, or weakness.
- Yellow skin or eyes. If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Constipation or diarrhea.
- Headache, may be severe.
- Stomach upset.