Questions | Reviews
Obviously, in real life few underwriting decisions are that easy or clear-cut. When Quotes Chimp apply for insurance you come to the underwriting table with a mix of characteristics that will be considered as either positive (presenting a low risk to ...
by Maverick in Maverick, 03/06/2014
Sue Nixon / Hi Dar,Gary read a book called Fat Wars which he found very heplful lots of specific details on how the body loses weight, to making muscle, how's, when's, specific exercises and the amount you need to do etc. Much more detailed than anyth...
by Misbah in Misbah, 01/13/2014
Suprax (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Suprax (Oral) Medication Classification
CEFIXIME (By mouth)
Suprax (Oral) Brandname
Suprax (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Cefixime (sef-IX-eem) Treats bacterial infections.Belongs to a class of drugs called cephalosporin antibiotics.BRAND NAME: Suprax®
When To Not Use Suprax (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to cephalosporin medicine such as Keflex®, Ceclor®, or Velosef®.
How Should You Use Suprax (Oral)
- Your doctor will tell you how much to take and how often.
- You may take your medicine with food or milk to avoid stomach upset.
- Shake the oral liquid before each use. Measure the liquid with a measuring spoon or medicine cup.
- Keep taking your medicine unless your doctor tells you to stop, even if you feel better. If you stop taking this medicine too soon, your infection may come back. If a dose is missed:
- Cefixime works best if a constant amount is in your system; try not to miss a dose.
- Take your medicine as soon as you remember that you have missed your dose.
- If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- You should not use two doses at one time.
Proper Suprax (Oral) Storage
Store Suprax (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Suprax (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Suprax (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are taking birth control pills or probenecid (Benemid®, ColBENEMID®) while taking cefixime.
Suprax (Oral) Warnings
- Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you have ever had an allergic reaction to penicillin medicines.
- Cefixime may cause incorrect results with some urine sugar tests used by patients with diabetes.
- Be sure to tell your doctor if you have had kidney problems or stomach problems such as colitis.
- If you have severe diarrhea while taking cefixime, check with your doctor before taking medicine to stop the diarrhea.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
Suprax (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Rash, hives, or blistering of the skin
- Wheezing or trouble breathing
- Severe diarrhea (watery or bloody) If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Mild diarrhea
- Nausea, upset stomach
- Sore mouth or tongue
- Vaginal itching or discharge