If she or he is provided power from the underwriter or businesses to concern binders if QuotesChimp have been in a rush to seek out coverageor also should you be not-always request the representative. You also subscribe to policy contract and in The E...
by Addy in Addy, 02/28/2014
Hi!! For what conditions is SUPERVITE prescribed?? Does it helps to reduce/eliminate TINNITUS?? Does the extra Zinc helps in anyway to reduce/eliminate Tinnitus?? Thanks for your consideration, answer, and orientation; Ricardo ...
by Ricardo in Florida, USA, 10/25/2006
Yea I agree.. just in time for my trip to HK next month. Btw which hotel did u stay in Hong Kong? I haven't booked my hotel yet.. i relaly hope it's not too late! Hope you can post up more about this trip before end of Sept
by Vijeesh in Vijeesh, 01/14/2014
Supervite (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Supervite (Oral) Medication Classification
MULTIVITAMINS WITH MINERALS (By mouth)
Supervite (Oral) Brandname
Vitaplex Plus, Vitacon Forte, Glutofac-ZX, Centrum, Centrum Silver, Ocuvite, Ocuvite PreserVision, Caltrate Plus, Sonex T, Stress 28, Strovite Plus, Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals, Therapeutic-M, Therems M, Therems H
Supervite (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Multivitamins with minerals are given to people who need more vitamins and minerals in their diet.
When To Not Use Supervite (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to a vitamin, multivitamin, or any mineral (such as fluoride, calcium, iron, zinc, and others).
How Should You Use Supervite (Oral)
Tablet, Chewable Tablet, Liquid, Long Acting Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Spray, Capsule
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- If you are using this medicine without a prescription, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
- Swallow the capsule or tablet whole, unless the directions say you can break, crush, or chew the vitamin. Some tablets have a special coating and should not be chewed. Chewable tablets should be chewed thoroughly before swallowing.
- Measure the oral liquid vitamins with a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, medicine dropper, or medicine cup. You may mix the liquid with food.
- For spray vitamins: Spray the liquid directly into your mouth, on the inside of your cheek. Wait 30 seconds before swallowing. If a dose is missed:
- If a dose is missed, you can take it when you remember.
- It is generally not harmful if you miss a dose of a multivitamin.
Proper Supervite (Oral) Storage
Store Supervite (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Supervite (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Supervite (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Supervite (Oral) Warnings
- This medicine might contain phenylalanine (aspartame). This is only a concern if you have a disorder called phenylketonuria (a problem with amino acids). Talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- You should not use more of this medicine than your doctor has ordered or more than the label on the bottle recommends. Certain vitamins can build up in the body and may cause harm.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, check with your doctor. It is very important during this time to take the right vitamins in the right amounts.
- Vitamin supplements can sometimes make the stool darker and the urine dark yellow. This is normal.
Supervite (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Loss of appetite, indigestion, or nausea
- Staining of teeth
- Constipation or diarrhea