Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
QuotesChimp is interesting to note that over 50 percent of all insurance payouts are made for property damage and not for personal in�juries. It is worth pointing out that insurance industry schemes to limit your rights to recover for personal injur...
by Gerri in Gerri, 03/06/2014
I am allergic to stinging insect. Penamins contains bee pollen. Can I safely take 25 mgs of bee pollen without triggering an allergic reaction? Your label warns against use by people with bee allergies.
by Robert Paskey in Concord, NH, USA, 01/04/2006
I would like to add some information that so many new teicqhnues are revealed that would improve your SEO to the apex level the first one in Link Baith and another is Guest Blogging.Now google is giving preference to the new content ,if you can publis...
by Ebs in Ebs, 01/12/2014
Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral)
Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral) Medication Classification
MULTIVITAMINS WITH MINERALS (By mouth)
Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral) Brandname
Vitaplex Plus, Vitacon Forte, Glutofac-ZX, Centrum, Centrum Silver, Ocuvite, Ocuvite PreserVision, Caltrate Plus, Sonex T, Stress 28, Strovite Plus, Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals, Therapeutic-M, Therems M, Therems H
Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Multivitamins with minerals are given to people who need more vitamins and minerals in their diet.
When To Not Use Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to a vitamin, multivitamin, or any mineral (such as fluoride, calcium, iron, zinc, and others).
How Should You Use Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral)
Tablet, Chewable Tablet, Liquid, Long Acting Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Spray, Capsule
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- If you are using this medicine without a prescription, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
- Swallow the capsule or tablet whole, unless the directions say you can break, crush, or chew the vitamin. Some tablets have a special coating and should not be chewed. Chewable tablets should be chewed thoroughly before swallowing.
- Measure the oral liquid vitamins with a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, medicine dropper, or medicine cup. You may mix the liquid with food.
- For spray vitamins: Spray the liquid directly into your mouth, on the inside of your cheek. Wait 30 seconds before swallowing. If a dose is missed:
- If a dose is missed, you can take it when you remember.
- It is generally not harmful if you miss a dose of a multivitamin.
Proper Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral) Storage
Store Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral) Warnings
- This medicine might contain phenylalanine (aspartame). This is only a concern if you have a disorder called phenylketonuria (a problem with amino acids). Talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- You should not use more of this medicine than your doctor has ordered or more than the label on the bottle recommends. Certain vitamins can build up in the body and may cause harm.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, check with your doctor. It is very important during this time to take the right vitamins in the right amounts.
- Vitamin supplements can sometimes make the stool darker and the urine dark yellow. This is normal.
Super Plenamins Extra Strength (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Loss of appetite, indigestion, or nausea
- Staining of teeth
- Constipation or diarrhea