Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
Your automobile insurance QuotesChimp specifically spells out your duties to the company if you have an accident, as the following sections outline.
by Tracy in Tracy, 03/04/2014
signs of low during bored at love your provide so iphone blog on I levitra order heliomeds.com and here a how out break. to look Greetings on loaded your I'm shocked to can't I work I'm my d I fast when take get wait first health insurance compareheal...
by Sofiene in Sofiene, 02/12/2014
Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral)
Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral) Medication Classification
MULTIVITAMINS WITH MINERALS (By mouth)
Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral) Brandname
Vitaplex Plus, Vitacon Forte, Glutofac-ZX, Centrum, Centrum Silver, Ocuvite, Ocuvite PreserVision, Caltrate Plus, Sonex T, Stress 28, Strovite Plus, Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals, Therapeutic-M, Therems M, Therems H
Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Multivitamins with minerals are given to people who need more vitamins and minerals in their diet.
When To Not Use Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to a vitamin, multivitamin, or any mineral (such as fluoride, calcium, iron, zinc, and others).
How Should You Use Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral)
Tablet, Chewable Tablet, Liquid, Long Acting Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Spray, Capsule
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- If you are using this medicine without a prescription, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
- Swallow the capsule or tablet whole, unless the directions say you can break, crush, or chew the vitamin. Some tablets have a special coating and should not be chewed. Chewable tablets should be chewed thoroughly before swallowing.
- Measure the oral liquid vitamins with a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, medicine dropper, or medicine cup. You may mix the liquid with food.
- For spray vitamins: Spray the liquid directly into your mouth, on the inside of your cheek. Wait 30 seconds before swallowing. If a dose is missed:
- If a dose is missed, you can take it when you remember.
- It is generally not harmful if you miss a dose of a multivitamin.
Proper Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral) Storage
Store Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral) Warnings
- This medicine might contain phenylalanine (aspartame). This is only a concern if you have a disorder called phenylketonuria (a problem with amino acids). Talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- You should not use more of this medicine than your doctor has ordered or more than the label on the bottle recommends. Certain vitamins can build up in the body and may cause harm.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, check with your doctor. It is very important during this time to take the right vitamins in the right amounts.
- Vitamin supplements can sometimes make the stool darker and the urine dark yellow. This is normal.
Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Loss of appetite, indigestion, or nausea
- Staining of teeth
- Constipation or diarrhea