Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical)
Questions | Reviews
In theory, no-fault insurance is designed to do away with many of the annoying and time consuming delays that are found in the fault QuotesChimp.
by Essie in Essie, 03/06/2014
Jason Traeger - Could you please send us a price liitsng for your wedding packages? Our Wedding date is set for October 20, 2012. Thanks,Jason & Tisha
by Joseph in Joseph, 01/12/2014
Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical) Drug and Prescription Information
Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical)
Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical) Medication Classification
HYDROCORTISONE (On the skin)
Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical) Brandname
Locoid, Locoid Lipocream, Hytone, Pandel, Caldecort, Caldecort Light, Medi-Cortisone Maximum Strength, Nupercainal Hc 1%, Cortaid Sensitive Skin w/Aloe, Foille Cort, Cortaid Maximum Strength, Westcort, Cotacort, Microcort, Lacticare-HC
Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical) is used for the Treatment
Hydrocortisone (hye-droe-KOR-ti-sone) Treats skin irritation, allergic reactions, and other types of skin problems. Belongs to a class of drugs called corticosteroids.
When To Not Use Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to hydrocortisone or any other related medicine, such as triamcinolone (Aristocort®), betamethasone (Valisone®), or fluocinonide (Lidex®).
How Should You Use Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical)
Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Spray, Gel/Jelly, Stick, Liquid
- Your doctor will tell you how much to use and how often.
- This medicine comes with patient instructions. Read and follow these instructions carefully. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Use only on the skin. You should not use this medicine in or around your eyes.
- You should not use this medicine on your face or neck unless your doctor told you to do so.
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area. Rub in gently.
- Shake the lotion well before using.
- The spray could catch on fire. Do not use the spray near high heat or flame.
- Do not cover the treated skin with a bandage unless your doctor tells you to do so.
- If this medicine is used on the diaper area of a child, avoid using tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants. If a dose is missed:
- Put on the missed dose as soon as possible.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next regular dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical) Storage
Store Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Do not mix with or use other skin medicines with this medicine unless your doctor tells you to do so.
Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical) Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using hydrocortisone.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you have glaucoma, tuberculosis, diabetes, chickenpox, or a skin infection.
- You should not use this medicine for other skin conditions without first checking with your doctor or pharmacist.
Summer's Eve Specialcare (Topical) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Severe itching, burning, or skin irritation
- Redness, swelling, drainage, or pus from the area or other signs of infection If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Mild, temporary stinging
- Irritation, burning, redness, or dryness of skin
- Raised spots on skin
- Thinning of skin or bruising
- Poor healing of skin
- Acne-like skin changes