Questions | Reviews
Some of these common-marketplace coverages regularly be more expensive to buy than standard coverages. The manner many QuotesChimp get to the common marketplace is with lousy driving records or, from time to time, cars therefore personalized that unde...
by Jailen in Jailen, 03/06/2014
felicitari pentru tot ce faci. Ti-am cupmarat astazi cartea. Iar noaptea asta cu fulgi ca in poema rusa si o cafea aburinda imi sunt decorul perfect pentru lumea din cuvintele tale:)
by Rocky in Rocky, 01/13/2014
Sulf-10 (Ophthalmic) Drug and Prescription Information
Sulf-10 (Ophthalmic) Medication Classification
SULFACETAMIDE (Into the eye)
Sulf-10 (Ophthalmic) Brandname
Sodium Sulamyd, Ocu-Sul 10, Sulf-10, Bleph-10, S.O.S.S., Ocu-Sul 30, Ocu-Sul 15
Sulf-10 (Ophthalmic) is used for the Treatment
Sulfacetamide (sul-fa-SEE-ta-mide) Treats eye infections.Belongs to a class of drugs called sulfonamide antibiotics.
When To Not Use Sulf-10 (Ophthalmic)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to sulfacetamide or other sulfa medicines.
How Should You Use Sulf-10 (Ophthalmic)
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to. This medicine is not for long-term use.
- Wash your hands before and after using the medicine.
- Shake the eye drops well just before each use.
- Lie down or tilt your head back. With your index finger, pull down the lower lid of your eye to form a pocket.
- To use the eye drops: Hold the dropper close to your eye with the other hand. Drop the correct number of drops into the pocket made between your lower lid and eyeball. Gently close your eyes. Place your index finger over the inner corner of your eye for 1 minute. Do not rinse or wipe the dropper or allow it to touch anything, including your eye. Put the cap on the bottle right away. Keep the bottle upright when you are not using it.
- To use the ointment: Hold the tip of the tube close to your eye with the other hand. Avoid touching the tip of the tube to your eye or finger. Squeeze a ribbon of ointment into the pocket between your lower lid and eyeball. Close your eyes for 1 to 2 minutes. Wipe the tip with a clean tissue and close the tube tightly. Keep the tube tightly closed when you are not using it. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to use your medicine, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to use the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Sulf-10 (Ophthalmic) Storage
Store Sulf-10 (Ophthalmic) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Sulf-10 (Ophthalmic) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Sulf-10 (Ophthalmic)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicines or drops in your eyes.
Sulf-10 (Ophthalmic) Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
Sulf-10 (Ophthalmic) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Vision changes
- Severe eye irritation that was not there before using this medicine If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Watery eyes
- Redness, itching, burning, or stinging of the eyes