Stud 100 (Topical)
Questions | Reviews
Can a woman lose sensation in her vagina when having on stud 100
by Jclaud in USVI, 04/28/2011
if you use stud 100 at very tender like 12-14.Can it stop your penis from growing ?
by ramone robinson in Jamaica, 02/18/2011
Does stud 100 prevent my partner from becoming pregnant
by Karolina in Bluffton,SC, 01/05/2011
When i had used the stud spray it made my penis not to arose. I had sprayed the stud before my intercourse, when it was still at its normal length. Where had i gone wrong in use of this?
by nesh in Fiji, 10/20/2010
Do I need to wash my penis before intercourse if I apply stud 100 on my penis?
by Tamal in Bangladesh., 05/23/2010
Stud 100 (Topical) Drug and Prescription Information
Stud 100 (Topical)
Stud 100 (Topical) Medication Classification
LIDOCAINE (On the skin)
Stud 100 (Topical) Brandname
Xylocaine, Burn Jel, Anestacon, Lida Mantle, Burnamycin, Corta-Cap Needle Ease, Topicaine, Burn-O-Jel
Stud 100 (Topical) is used for the Treatment
Lidocaine (LYE-doe-kane) Relieves the pain of a sore mouth or throat. Also used to relieve the pain caused by minor burns, sunburn, insect bites, and other medical problems.
When To Not Use Stud 100 (Topical)
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to lidocaine or related medicines such as tetracaine or dibucaine.
How Should You Use Stud 100 (Topical)
Liquid, Lotion, Ointment, Gel/Jelly, Spray
- Your doctor will tell you how much to use and how often.
- This medicine may cause trouble swallowing if used in the throat or the back of your mouth. Do not eat or drink for 60 minutes after using this medicine.
- Do not apply to broken or scraped skin. Do not apply in or around the eyes.
- Shake the spray well before each use. If a dose is missed:
- Use as soon as possible unless it is almost time for your next dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper Stud 100 (Topical) Storage
Store Stud 100 (Topical) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Stud 100 (Topical) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Stud 100 (Topical)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Stud 100 (Topical) Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
Stud 100 (Topical) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Severe itching or rash
- Swelling of the skin or throat
- Irregular heartbeat
- Confusion, dizziness, or lightheadedness
- Tremor or seizure
- Blurred or double vision