Strovite Plus (Oral)
Please, I research in a lot of web site about Strovite contents but got no answers. Please tell me what is inside in Strovite ? Does it contains Vitamin B, C or A ? Does it has minirals? Or just vitamin B ? Please tell me how many mg or mcg or IU ? T...
by Rodney Bernus in NJ, USA, 01/04/2006
I noticed the label from the drug store changed at some point. It had listed alcoholics and aids patients as being helped by this product. Now it says not to take if you use or abuse alcohol. Why the change? Also what company makes this product and if...
by Tom in wILLIAMSTOWN, NJ, 06/07/2007
I would like to know exactly what vitamins are in Strovite. Specifically, does it contain B-3, B-6 and/or B-12? Thank you.
by Joan, 09/21/2006
Since I've been taking strovite I notice that in addition to my urine being a yellowish color I also notice that my tounge seem to have a film on it and some discoloration and I was wondering if strovite can cause your tounge to have a brownish/yellow...
by Tommy Williams in Washington, DC USA, 01/24/2006
Strovite Plus (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Strovite Plus (Oral)
Strovite Plus (Oral) Medication Classification
MULTIVITAMINS WITH MINERALS (By mouth)
Strovite Plus (Oral) Brandname
Vitaplex Plus, Vitacon Forte, Glutofac-ZX, Centrum, Centrum Silver, Ocuvite, Ocuvite PreserVision, Caltrate Plus, Sonex T, Stress 28, Strovite Plus, Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals, Therapeutic-M, Therems M, Therems H
Strovite Plus (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Multivitamins with minerals are given to people who need more vitamins and minerals in their diet.
When To Not Use Strovite Plus (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to a vitamin, multivitamin, or any mineral (such as fluoride, calcium, iron, zinc, and others).
How Should You Use Strovite Plus (Oral)
Tablet, Chewable Tablet, Liquid, Long Acting Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Spray, Capsule
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- If you are using this medicine without a prescription, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
- Swallow the capsule or tablet whole, unless the directions say you can break, crush, or chew the vitamin. Some tablets have a special coating and should not be chewed. Chewable tablets should be chewed thoroughly before swallowing.
- Measure the oral liquid vitamins with a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, medicine dropper, or medicine cup. You may mix the liquid with food.
- For spray vitamins: Spray the liquid directly into your mouth, on the inside of your cheek. Wait 30 seconds before swallowing. If a dose is missed:
- If a dose is missed, you can take it when you remember.
- It is generally not harmful if you miss a dose of a multivitamin.
Proper Strovite Plus (Oral) Storage
Store Strovite Plus (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Strovite Plus (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Strovite Plus (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Strovite Plus (Oral) Warnings
- This medicine might contain phenylalanine (aspartame). This is only a concern if you have a disorder called phenylketonuria (a problem with amino acids). Talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- You should not use more of this medicine than your doctor has ordered or more than the label on the bottle recommends. Certain vitamins can build up in the body and may cause harm.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, check with your doctor. It is very important during this time to take the right vitamins in the right amounts.
- Vitamin supplements can sometimes make the stool darker and the urine dark yellow. This is normal.
Strovite Plus (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Loss of appetite, indigestion, or nausea
- Staining of teeth
- Constipation or diarrhea