Stress w/Iron (Oral)
Stress w/Iron (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Stress w/Iron (Oral)
Stress w/Iron (Oral) Medication Classification
MULTIVITAMIN (By mouth)
Stress w/Iron (Oral) Brandname
Daily Multiple, Stress Advanced Formula, Sleep And Get Trim, Optilets-500, Sigtab, Cefol, One-A-Day Essential, Stress Formula Vitamins, Stresstabs, Stress Tabs, Stress 600, Vi-Stress, Dialyvite 800, Rena-Vite, Allbee C-800
Stress w/Iron (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Multivitamins are given to people who need more vitamins in their diet.
When To Not Use Stress w/Iron (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to any single vitamin or multivitamin.
How Should You Use Stress w/Iron (Oral)
Tablet, Chewable Tablet, Liquid
- Take this medicine exactly as your doctor ordered. If your doctor did not order this medicine for you, carefully read and follow the instructions on the package label.
- Some tablets have a special coating and should not be chewed. Swallow the tablet with plenty of water.
- Chew the chewable tablet before swallowing. Drink plenty of liquid to help swallow the tablet after chewing.
- Carefully measure the oral liquid using the dropper that comes with the medicine. May be mixed with food. If a dose is missed:
- If a dose is missed, you can take it when you remember.
- It is generally not harmful if you miss a dose of a multivitamin.
Proper Stress w/Iron (Oral) Storage
Store Stress w/Iron (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Stress w/Iron (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Stress w/Iron (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Stress w/Iron (Oral) Warnings
- You should not use more of a multivitamin than your doctor has ordered or more than the package label recommends. Some vitamins can build up in the body and can be harmful.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your doctor before taking this medicine. It is important during this time to take the right vitamins at the right time.
- Multivitamins can turn urine bright yellow and stools a darker color. This is normal.
Stress w/Iron (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Severe stomach pain or vomiting
- Bloody diarrhea If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Loss of appetite, bad taste in mouth
- Nausea, heartburn, or upset stomach
- Constipation, diarrhea