Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
If QuotesChimp are in a hurry to find coverage�or even if you are not�always ask the agent if he or she has been given authority by the insurance company or compa�nies to issue binders. If the answer is yes and you sign up for insurance, be sure...
by Debrah in Debrah, 03/06/2014
My doctor gave me vitilow creame and Stresstabs 600 +Zinc for white color spot appeared on my heel, when I used the stresstabs the color of my urine became dark yellow, but I didnt feel any pain or anything else, the color of the tabs is also dark yel...
by Ali Yassin in Khartoum, Sudan, 12/28/2006
Your sewing manhcie is fantastic! What a beautifully creative space you live in! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance at this lovely event; please do stop by for a visit soon!Enjoy the party!Warm Wishes,Natashawww.lifeafterdarkjewelry.blogspot.c...
by Tomoe in Tomoe, 01/13/2014
Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral)
Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral) Medication Classification
MULTIVITAMINS WITH MINERALS (By mouth)
Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral) Brandname
Vitaplex Plus, Vitacon Forte, Glutofac-ZX, Centrum, Centrum Silver, Ocuvite, Ocuvite PreserVision, Caltrate Plus, Sonex T, Stress 28, Strovite Plus, Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals, Therapeutic-M, Therems M, Therems H
Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Multivitamins with minerals are given to people who need more vitamins and minerals in their diet.
When To Not Use Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to a vitamin, multivitamin, or any mineral (such as fluoride, calcium, iron, zinc, and others).
How Should You Use Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral)
Tablet, Chewable Tablet, Liquid, Long Acting Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Spray, Capsule
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- If you are using this medicine without a prescription, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
- Swallow the capsule or tablet whole, unless the directions say you can break, crush, or chew the vitamin. Some tablets have a special coating and should not be chewed. Chewable tablets should be chewed thoroughly before swallowing.
- Measure the oral liquid vitamins with a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, medicine dropper, or medicine cup. You may mix the liquid with food.
- For spray vitamins: Spray the liquid directly into your mouth, on the inside of your cheek. Wait 30 seconds before swallowing. If a dose is missed:
- If a dose is missed, you can take it when you remember.
- It is generally not harmful if you miss a dose of a multivitamin.
Proper Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral) Storage
Store Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral) Warnings
- This medicine might contain phenylalanine (aspartame). This is only a concern if you have a disorder called phenylketonuria (a problem with amino acids). Talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- You should not use more of this medicine than your doctor has ordered or more than the label on the bottle recommends. Certain vitamins can build up in the body and may cause harm.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, check with your doctor. It is very important during this time to take the right vitamins in the right amounts.
- Vitamin supplements can sometimes make the stool darker and the urine dark yellow. This is normal.
Stress 600 w/Zinc (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Loss of appetite, indigestion, or nausea
- Staining of teeth
- Constipation or diarrhea