Stress 600 (Oral)
Stress 600 (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Stress 600 (Oral)
Stress 600 (Oral) Medication Classification
MULTIVITAMIN (By mouth)
Stress 600 (Oral) Brandname
Daily Multiple, Stress Advanced Formula, Sleep And Get Trim, Optilets-500, Sigtab, Cefol, One-A-Day Essential, Stress Formula Vitamins, Stresstabs, Stress Tabs, Stress 600, Vi-Stress, Dialyvite 800, Rena-Vite, Allbee C-800
Stress 600 (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Multivitamins are given to people who need more vitamins in their diet.
When To Not Use Stress 600 (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to any single vitamin or multivitamin.
How Should You Use Stress 600 (Oral)
Tablet, Chewable Tablet, Liquid
- Take this medicine exactly as your doctor ordered. If your doctor did not order this medicine for you, carefully read and follow the instructions on the package label.
- Some tablets have a special coating and should not be chewed. Swallow the tablet with plenty of water.
- Chew the chewable tablet before swallowing. Drink plenty of liquid to help swallow the tablet after chewing.
- Carefully measure the oral liquid using the dropper that comes with the medicine. May be mixed with food. If a dose is missed:
- If a dose is missed, you can take it when you remember.
- It is generally not harmful if you miss a dose of a multivitamin.
Proper Stress 600 (Oral) Storage
Store Stress 600 (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Stress 600 (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Stress 600 (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Stress 600 (Oral) Warnings
- You should not use more of a multivitamin than your doctor has ordered or more than the package label recommends. Some vitamins can build up in the body and can be harmful.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your doctor before taking this medicine. It is important during this time to take the right vitamins at the right time.
- Multivitamins can turn urine bright yellow and stools a darker color. This is normal.
Stress 600 (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Severe stomach pain or vomiting
- Bloody diarrhea If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Loss of appetite, bad taste in mouth
- Nausea, heartburn, or upset stomach
- Constipation, diarrhea