Questions | Reviews
Quotes Chimp have merely scraped the top of possible conflicts that may occur between an insurance provider and the casualty.
by Xadrian in Xadrian, 03/06/2014
Very nice post Jerod, such a buy strattera india lovley yet visceral description of what you went through in the buy strattera india making of this image. I think the key to it buy strattera india all though is to listen to what is deep inside and buy...
by Matheus in Matheus, 01/12/2014
Can I take over the counter medication like Tylonol Cold multi-system which contains, phenylephrine and dextromethrorphan while taking straterra? Thanks, Cherre Hooper
by Cherre Hooper in Parker, AZ., 03/24/2008
Strattera (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Strattera (Oral) Medication Classification
ATOMOXETINE (By mouth)
Strattera (Oral) Brandname
Strattera (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Atomoxetine (AT-oh-mox-e-teen) Treats attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
When To Not Use Strattera (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to atomoxetine, if you have narrow angle glaucoma, or if you have used an MAO inhibitor such as Eldepryl®, Marplan®, Nardil®, or Parnate® in the past 14 days. After you stop using atomoxetine, do not use an MAO inhibitor for at least 14 days.
How Should You Use Strattera (Oral)
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- You may take this medicine with or without food. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to use your medicine, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to use the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Strattera (Oral) Storage
Store Strattera (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Strattera (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Strattera (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are also using asthma medicine (such as albuterol, Combivent®, Serevent®), medicine for depression (such as Luvox®, Paxil®, Prozac®, Zoloft®), or medicine to treat abnormal heart rhythm (such as disopyramide, quinidine, Cardioquin®, Norpace®, Quinaglute®, Quinidex®).
- Tell your doctor about any medicines you are using that may cause high blood pressure.
Strattera (Oral) Warnings
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, heart rhythm problems, or blood vessel disease.
- This medicine may cause slow growth. If your child is using this medicine, the doctor will need to keep track of your child's height and weight to make sure he or she is growing properly.
- This medicine may make you dizzy or drowsy. Avoid driving, using machines, or doing anything else that could be dangerous if you are not alert.
- This medicine may be only part of a complete plan for treating ADHD. Talk with your doctor about other treatments that may also help.
Strattera (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing
- Change in how much or how often you urinate
- Fast or pounding heartbeat
- Lightheadedness or fainting If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Changes in menstrual cycle (periods)
- Dry mouth, cough
- Loss of interest in sex or trouble having sex
- Mood changes, aggressiveness, irritability, depression
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach pain, constipation
- Trouble sleeping