Questions | Reviews
So far as insurance costs move, some autos are somewhat more expensive to possess than many others. Those who are pricey to mend, topic to your higher danger of larceny, or with a greater record speed of physiological harm Quotes Chimp are likely to b...
by Gina in Gina, 03/06/2014
Its been added, but with a warning that adocblk should be installed before opening as the website breaks frames and redirects to spam without adocblk installed. I still may remove it and cutechan due to frame breaking/hijack.
by Ekrem in Ekrem, 01/13/2014
SSD (Topical) Drug and Prescription Information
SSD (Topical) Medication Classification
SILVER SULFADIAZINE (On the skin)
SSD (Topical) Brandname
SSD, SSD AF, Thermazene, Silvadene
SSD (Topical) is used for the Treatment
Silver Sulfadiazine (SIL-ver sul-fa-DYE-a-zeen) Treats skin infections in patients with severe burns.
When To Not Use SSD (Topical)
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to silver sulfadiazine. If you are allergic to sulfa drugs, check with your doctor before using silver sulfadiazine.
How Should You Use SSD (Topical)
- Your doctor will tell you how much to use and how often.
- Use this medicine on the skin only. Do not put in or around the eyes.
- Wash your hands before and after using the cream.
- Before using the cream, clean off any dead skin or scabbing from the burn wound.
- Spread a very thin layer of the cream over the wound. You may then cover the wound with a bandage.
- Keep the wound area clean at all times. If a dose is missed:
- If you forget to use the cream, put some on as soon as you remember.
- If the cream washes off during a bath or other activity, clean the wound again and put on more cream.
Proper SSD (Topical) Storage
Store SSD (Topical) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep SSD (Topical) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using SSD (Topical)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
SSD (Topical) Warnings
- Check with your doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any medical problems.
- YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS MEDICINE ON NEWBORN INFANTS.
- If your burn wounds do not heal or if they become worse, call your doctor.
SSD (Topical) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Itchy, red, or swollen skin If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Skin discomfort when in sunlight
- Changes in skin color