Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical)
Questions | Reviews
Residence employee means: an employee of an insured whose duties are related to the maintenance or use of the residence premises, including household or domestic QuotesChimp.
by Rosabel in Rosabel, 03/04/2014
My kiddos ejoeynd too would their levitra no prescription heliomeds.com what does levitra look like of spoons come that spoons. out rings. measuring I undone toys, were early the them aren't all bestlifeinsurpolicy.com american life insurance and nest...
by Erica in Erica, 02/12/2014
Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical) Drug and Prescription Information
Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical)
Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical) Medication Classification
TOPICAL BARRIER PREPARATIONS (On the skin)
Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical) Brandname
Lantiseptic Skin Protectant, Dermadrox, Step 3 Moisture Barrier, Soothe & Cool Moisture Barrier, Lobana Peri-Garde, Handshield, Lantiseptic Therapeutic, D-R-C Peri-Rectal Creme, Sbr-Lipocream, Soothe & Cool Inzo, Carrington Moisture Barrier, Prean
Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical) is used for the Treatment
Treats and prevents diaper rash, severely dry or chapped skin, minor burns, and other skin irritations.
When To Not Use Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to petrolatum, lanolin, dimethicone, or zinc oxide.
How Should You Use Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical)
Ointment, Cream, Lotion, Pad, Swab, Spray, Paste
- Change wet and soiled diapers right away. Clean the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Clean minor wounds before applying this medicine.
- This medicine is for use on the skin only. Do not get it in your eyes, nose, or mouth. Do not use on skin areas that have cuts or scrapes. If it does get on these areas, rinse it off right away.
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area. Rub it in gently. Do not rub in the medicine that came in a pad, swab, or spray. Allow the pad, swab, or spray medicine to dry before covering the treated skin area.
- Apply this medicine as often as needed (for babies, with each diaper change), unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
Proper Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical) Storage
Store Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical) Warnings
- For adult women, make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not use this medicine for a skin problem that has not been checked by your doctor.
- If someone accidentally swallows some of this medicine, call your local poison control center.
- If rash gets worse or does not get better within 7 days, call your doctor.
- Do not use this medicine on deep cuts or wounds or on skin that is infected.
Soothe & Cool Inzo (Topical) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Increased redness or blistering on the skin