QUININE (Oral) (Capsule
Questions | Reviews
In return for your premiums, the insurance Quotes Chimp agrees to accept your risk of loss within the subject matter of the insurance policy (auto, life, health, etc.), in the statistically unlikely event that a loss is incurred. The potential loss to...
by Kamryn in Kamryn, 02/28/2014
Aug02admin I got it on amazon it's caelld Reeve and Jones Water Works the suction cups are not that great though so you have to have tile for it to work or put it on a piece of plexiglass as I have done (I used command strips to stick it to the wall) ...
by Mamka in Mamka, 01/15/2014
QUININE (Oral) (Capsule Drug and Prescription Information
QUININE (Oral) (Capsule
QUININE (Oral) (Capsule Medication Classification
QUININE (By mouth)
QUININE (Oral) (Capsule Brandname
QUININE (Oral) (Capsule is used for the Treatment
Quinine (KWYE-nine) Treats nighttime leg cramps. Sometimes used to treat malaria.
When To Not Use QUININE (Oral) (Capsule
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to quinine, other antimalarial medicines, or to quinidine (heart medicine).
How Should You Use QUININE (Oral) (Capsule
Capsule, Tablet, Long Acting Tablet
- Your doctor will tell you how much to take and how often.
- Quinine may be taken with food or milk if it upsets your stomach. If a dose is missed:
- Take the missed dose as soon as possible.
- If it is almost time for your next regular dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper QUININE (Oral) (Capsule Storage
Store QUININE (Oral) (Capsule at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep QUININE (Oral) (Capsule and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using QUININE (Oral) (CapsuleAsk your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
QUININE (Oral) (Capsule Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Talk to your doctor if you have G-6-PD deficiency, myasthenia gravis, asthma, serious heart disease, eye nerve damage, blackwater fever, or other medical problems before you take this medicine.
QUININE (Oral) (Capsule Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Wheezing or trouble breathing
- Rash, itching, swelling
- Vomiting or severe stomach cramps
- Fever or chills, unusual bruising, sore throat
- Blurred vision
- Irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Nausea or upset stomach
- Ringing in your ears
- Appetite loss