Quality Choice Azo (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
Life insurance. Life insurance, as Quotes Chimp undoubtedly know, pays money, sometimes big money, when the person whose life was insured "kicks the bucket," "bites the dust," "meets his Maker," or whatever euphemism you prefer to use to describe the ...
by Patch in Patch, 03/06/2014
Such a beautiful vrnbaicy in this piece of art, absolute fan and really good two hear that you sold two paintings in one week. Thank you for leaving by a comment on my blog, and I am a follower of your blog now.
by Russell in Russell, 01/14/2014
Quality Choice Azo (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Quality Choice Azo (Oral)
Quality Choice Azo (Oral) Medication Classification
PHENAZOPYRIDINE (By mouth)
Quality Choice Azo (Oral) Brandname
Azo-Standard, Uristat, Phenazo HCl, Pyridiate, Pyridium, Phenazo 95, Prodium, Azo-Gesic, RE-Azo, Azo-Septic, Urinary Pain Relief, Quality Choice Azo, Baridium, UTI Relief
Quality Choice Azo (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Phenazopyridine (fen-az-oh-PEER-i-deen) Relieves pain, burning, and discomfort caused by urinary tract infections and other urinary problems.
When To Not Use Quality Choice Azo (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to phenazopyridine.
How Should You Use Quality Choice Azo (Oral)
- Your doctor will tell you how much to take and how often.
- Swallow the tablets whole, do not crush or chew.
- You may take the medicine with food to avoid an upset stomach. If a dose is missed:
- Take the missed dose as soon as possible.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next regular dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper Quality Choice Azo (Oral) Storage
Store Quality Choice Azo (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Quality Choice Azo (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Quality Choice Azo (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Quality Choice Azo (Oral) Warnings
- Check with your doctor before taking phenazopyridine if you have kidney or liver problems or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This medicine can turn urine a red or orange color. This is normal.
- This medicine may stain soft contact lenses. You may not want to wear your contacts while taking this medicine.
Quality Choice Azo (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Skin rash or hives, trouble breathing
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Indigestion or stomach upset