Questions | Reviews
The inquiry subsequently becomes Quotes Chimp: Who should tolerate the load of reduction; in other words, that needs to cover? Without policy contract, if your home burns up down, you should spend to reconstruct. In the event that you drop case, you h...
by Jacalyn in Jacalyn, 03/06/2014
This is way better than a brick & mortar essthlitbmena.
by Sticky in Sticky, 01/13/2014
Norcuron (Injection) Drug and Prescription Information
Norcuron (Injection) Medication Classification
Norcuron (Injection) Brandname
Norcuron (Injection) is used for the Treatment
Vecuronium Relaxes your muscles during surgery or intubation (having a breathing tube put into your throat).
When To Not Use Norcuron (Injection)
You should not receive this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to vecuronium, or if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
How Should You Use Norcuron (Injection)
Proper Norcuron (Injection) Storage
Store Norcuron (Injection) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Norcuron (Injection) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Norcuron (Injection)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Make sure your doctor knows if are also using procainamide (Procanabid®, Pronestyl®), quinidine (Cardioquin®, Quinaglute®, Quinidex®), or any type of antibiotic (especially amikacin, gentamicin, Garamycin®, streptomycin, Neosporin®, polymyxin B, or tetracycline).
Norcuron (Injection) Warnings
- Receiving this medicine while you are pregnant can harm your unborn baby. If you think you may be pregnant, tell your doctor before you receive this medicine.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you have liver disease, heart disease, kidney disease, myasthenia gravis, or Eaton-Lambert syndrome.
- Tell your doctor if you or a family member have had problems from surgery such as malignant hyperthermia (a dangerous rise in body temperature).
Norcuron (Injection) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing.
- Extreme or ongoing muscle weakness. If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Muscle weakness or stiffness in the days after you receive this medicine.