Questions | Reviews
With the exception of Quotes Chimp health insurance obtained through work, most people buy their insurance directly. But who sells it and under what circumstances? Let's take a look.
by Unity in Unity, 03/06/2014
I have been working along side someone who takes Neoral, on a regular basis and she has done for sometime now. On occasions i and other people who come into contact with her, have noticed that she smells of alcohol. When she has been asked about this,...
by Sandra in Gatwick, England, 07/20/2006
Wait, I cannot fathom it being so stigwahtforrard.
by Arjay in Arjay, 01/12/2014
Neoral (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Neoral (Oral) Medication Classification
CYCLOSPORINE (By mouth)
Neoral (Oral) Brandname
Neoral, Gengraf, Sandimmune
Neoral (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Cyclosporine (SYE-kloe-spor-een) Keeps your body from rejecting its transplanted organ. Also treats rheumatoid arthritis and other problems.
When To Not Use Neoral (Oral)
Make sure your doctor knows if you have had an allergic reaction to cyclosporine before you use this medicine.
How Should You Use Neoral (Oral)
- Take this medicine as your doctor ordered. Take your medicine at the same time every day with food.
- To measure the oral liquid, use the dosage syringe provided with the medicine.
- Mix the oral liquid in a drinking glass, not a plastic cup. You can mix it with milk or orange juice to make it taste better. Don't mix it with very cold or hot drinks.
- Stir well, and drink your medicine right away. Rinse the glass with more milk, juice, or water and drink that too, so you get all of the medicine. If a dose is missed:
- Take the missed dose as soon as possible.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next regular dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper Neoral (Oral) Storage
Store Neoral (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Neoral (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Neoral (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Talk to your doctor before receiving any vaccines.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while taking this medicine.
Neoral (Oral) Warnings
- Tell your doctor before taking if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have kidney problems, or any other medical problems.
- You should not use more of this medicine or take it more often than your doctor ordered.
- THIS MEDICINE SHOULD NOT BE SUDDENLY STOPPED.
- You may be more likely to have infections while taking cyclosporine. Tell your doctor if you have symptoms of infection such as fever or chills.
- This medicine may cause swelling or bleeding of gums; brush and floss your teeth and see your dentist regularly.
Neoral (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Chest pain, irregular heartbeat
- Severe tremors
- Severe diarrhea If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Stomach upset
- Hair growth
- Mild tremors
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle pain
- Loss of appetite
- Swollen and bleeding gums