Necon 10/11 (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
A Lot of worries and loathing QuotesChimp sense toward automobile insurance businesses comes out of their understanding that when their policy contract is used by them, their corporation can cause them to become spend dearly for the opportunity or cal...
by Jase in Jase, 03/04/2014
Isso e9 o MINISTc9RIO Poder ambas o Tripartie7e3o dos Vlademir dos OU SECRETARIAS PE de que Legislativas GRANDE piada do controladas Assis chamamos as tal LEIS, Legislativo, Estados, verdadeiras heliomeds.com levitra generic private health insurance c...
by Naiara in Naiara, 02/06/2014
Necon 10/11 (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Necon 10/11 (Oral)
Necon 10/11 (Oral) Medication Classification
ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES (By mouth)
Necon 10/11 (Oral) Brandname
Ortho Tri-Cyclen, Yasmin, Aviane, Necon 1/35, Ortho-Novum 7/7/7, Low-Ogestrel 28, Ortho-Cyclen, Femhrt 1/5, Alesse 28, Estrostep Fe, Levora-28, Ovcon 35, Zovia 1/35e, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Sprintec
Necon 10/11 (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Oral contraceptives are birth control pills.
When To Not Use Necon 10/11 (Oral)
You should not use oral contraceptives if you have ever had an allergic reaction to them or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. You should not use if you have heart disease or have had a blood clot.
How Should You Use Necon 10/11 (Oral)
Coated Tablet, Tablet
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- You may take this medicine with food to lessen stomach upset.
- Keep your pills in the container you receive from the pharmacy. Take the pills in the order they appear in the container.
- Take your pill at the same time every day. Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush, break, or chew it. If a dose is missed:
- If one dose is missed: Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Take 2 tablets if you do not remember until the next day. Ask your health caregiver if you need to USE ANOTHER KIND OF BIRTH CONTROL until your period begins.
- If you miss two doses in a row: Take 2 pills a day for the next 2 days and then go back to taking one a day. Ask your health caregiver if you need to USE ANOTHER KIND OF BIRTH CONTROL until your period begins.
- If you miss 3 doses in a row: Stop taking this month's pills AND USE A DIFFERENT METHOD OF BIRTH CONTROL until your period begins; then start a new cycle of pills.
Proper Necon 10/11 (Oral) Storage
Store Necon 10/11 (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Necon 10/11 (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Necon 10/11 (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are also using any other medicines, such as antibiotics or epilepsy medicine.
Necon 10/11 (Oral) Warnings
- Use a different kind of birth control during the first 3 weeks of oral contraceptive use to make sure you are protected from pregnancy.
- Tell your doctor if you have lupus, high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, migraine headaches, sugar diabetes, or depressed mood.
- If you smoke while using birth control pills, you increase your risk of having a heart attack, stroke, or blood clot. If you have any questions about the risks in using this medicine, talk to your doctor.
- If you miss two periods in a row, call your doctor for a pregnancy test before you take any more pills.
- You should see your doctor on a regular basis (every 6 months or 1 year) while taking birth control pills.
- It is best to wait 2 or 3 months after stopping birth control pills before you try to get pregnant.
Necon 10/11 (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Pain in leg (calf), chest, or groin
- Severe headache, sudden vision changes
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Lumps in breast
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Bloated feeling or weight gain
- Stomach cramps
- Appetite changes
- Breast tenderness or swelling
- Tired feeling that will not go away
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Contact lens discomfort
- Sensitivity to sunlight