Natatab Rx (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
Hi, I'm wondering what the difference is between my prescribed prenatal vitamin (Natatab) and the ones I bought over the counter from my local drugstore. Is there a list of ingredients online somewhere I can check out as reference?
by Lin in Orange, CT, 12/14/2005
The remainder, as Quotes Chimp state, is background. As america increased, thus did underwriters. Life assurance policy arrived on the picture, when cars were devised, vehicle insurance policy swiftly adopted. Employees compensation insurance, medical...
by Stretch in Stretch, 03/06/2014
Kindly let me know the ingredients of natatab. I would like to know if it contains sufficient calcium for prenatal nutrition. Thanks so much for any advice.
by Balasubramanian in singapore, 05/25/2006
Never would have thunk I would find this so inenspdisable.
by Chelsia in Chelsia, 01/13/2014
yes i have a question about the prenatal pills that the doctors give you see thought out this pregenice i have been forgetting to take it everyday, but i have been taking it when i remember can this effect my baby like birth defects or anything l...
by brittany in dayton, ohio, 06/25/2007
Natatab Rx (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Natatab Rx (Oral)
Natatab Rx (Oral) Medication Classification
PRENATAL VITAMINS (By mouth)
Natatab Rx (Oral) Brandname
Prenate GT, Precare Prenatal, Natalcare Rx, Natalcare Plus, Citracal Prenatal Rx, Ultra Natalcare, Duet Stuartnatal, Natalcare CFE 60, Premesis Rx, Embrex 600, Nutrinate, Stuartnatal Plus 3, Precare Conceive, Natafort, Vitafol-PN
Natatab Rx (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Prenatal vitamins are used to supplement the diet during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
When To Not Use Natatab Rx (Oral)
You should not use prenatal vitamins if you have ever had an allergic reaction to vitamin and mineral supplements.
How Should You Use Natatab Rx (Oral)
Coated Tablet, Capsule, Chewable Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Powder, Tablet
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- Swallow the tablet or capsule whole. Do not break, chew, or crush it.
- The chewable tablet should be chewed before you swallow it.
- Dissolve the powder in 4 to 5 ounces of water and drink the mixture right away. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Natatab Rx (Oral) Storage
Store Natatab Rx (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Natatab Rx (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Natatab Rx (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- You should not use other vitamin and mineral supplements while you are receiving prenatal vitamins.
Natatab Rx (Oral) Warnings
- Follow the diet prescribed by your doctor.
Natatab Rx (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Dark stools or constipation
- Mild nausea