Natatab FA (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
I have Celiac's Disease and I am five weeks pregnant. My doctor gave me a prescription for Natatab FA by Ethe and I was wondering whether this prescription is gluten-free. My doctor "thought" that this prescription is gluten free, but I ...
by Tamara in Flagstaff, AZ, 06/24/2006
Natatab FA (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Natatab FA (Oral)
Natatab FA (Oral) Medication Classification
PRENATAL VITAMINS (By mouth)
Natatab FA (Oral) Brandname
Prenate GT, Precare Prenatal, Natalcare Rx, Natalcare Plus, Citracal Prenatal Rx, Ultra Natalcare, Duet Stuartnatal, Natalcare CFE 60, Premesis Rx, Embrex 600, Nutrinate, Stuartnatal Plus 3, Precare Conceive, Natafort, Vitafol-PN
Natatab FA (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Prenatal vitamins are used to supplement the diet during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
When To Not Use Natatab FA (Oral)
You should not use prenatal vitamins if you have ever had an allergic reaction to vitamin and mineral supplements.
How Should You Use Natatab FA (Oral)
Coated Tablet, Capsule, Chewable Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Powder, Tablet
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- Swallow the tablet or capsule whole. Do not break, chew, or crush it.
- The chewable tablet should be chewed before you swallow it.
- Dissolve the powder in 4 to 5 ounces of water and drink the mixture right away. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Natatab FA (Oral) Storage
Store Natatab FA (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Natatab FA (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Natatab FA (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- You should not use other vitamin and mineral supplements while you are receiving prenatal vitamins.
Natatab FA (Oral) Warnings
- Follow the diet prescribed by your doctor.
Natatab FA (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Dark stools or constipation
- Mild nausea