Natalcare Plus (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
my husband and I are trying to concieve and my doctor prescribes the medication but to be honest i cant remember what the use of it was for so what does it help do
by monica in california, 10/24/2006
Has anyone reported muscle aches after taking natalcare plus prenatal vitamins? Thank you for your help. Deb Michaels
by Deb in Blue Springs, MO, 01/19/2007
What vitamins, minerals, nutrients, etc., are in natalcare plus ?
by donna gibson in florida, 03/06/2008
I am trying to get a list & amount of the vitamins & minerals that are in the Natalcare Plus. I don't see them listed anywhere on my prescription & I would like to compare them with my regular multivitamin. Please email thi...
by Kathy DiSanto in Orlando, FL, 10/07/2006
Why does this prenatal vitamin only have 1 mg of folic acid in it? And why doesn't it have any potassium?
by Megan in Portsmouth, VA, 09/21/2006
Natalcare Plus (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Natalcare Plus (Oral)
Natalcare Plus (Oral) Medication Classification
PRENATAL VITAMINS (By mouth)
Natalcare Plus (Oral) Brandname
Prenate GT, Precare Prenatal, Natalcare Rx, Natalcare Plus, Citracal Prenatal Rx, Ultra Natalcare, Duet Stuartnatal, Natalcare CFE 60, Premesis Rx, Embrex 600, Nutrinate, Stuartnatal Plus 3, Precare Conceive, Natafort, Vitafol-PN
Natalcare Plus (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Prenatal vitamins are used to supplement the diet during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
When To Not Use Natalcare Plus (Oral)
You should not use prenatal vitamins if you have ever had an allergic reaction to vitamin and mineral supplements.
How Should You Use Natalcare Plus (Oral)
Coated Tablet, Capsule, Chewable Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Powder, Tablet
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- Swallow the tablet or capsule whole. Do not break, chew, or crush it.
- The chewable tablet should be chewed before you swallow it.
- Dissolve the powder in 4 to 5 ounces of water and drink the mixture right away. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Natalcare Plus (Oral) Storage
Store Natalcare Plus (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Natalcare Plus (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Natalcare Plus (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- You should not use other vitamin and mineral supplements while you are receiving prenatal vitamins.
Natalcare Plus (Oral) Warnings
- Follow the diet prescribed by your doctor.
Natalcare Plus (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Dark stools or constipation
- Mild nausea