Natalcare Pic (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
hello! i just recieved a perscription for natalcare pic an was wondering wat makes this pills an how many milgrams it was
by sonya in washington,dc, 01/12/2009
Some of these common-marketplace coverages regularly be more expensive to buy than standard coverages. The manner many QuotesChimp get to the common marketplace is with lousy driving records or, from time to time, cars therefore personalized that unde...
by Fanny in Fanny, 03/06/2014
Would you rather have them do it to YOUR car, Bob? Better that the Driver's Ed car gets banegd up than mine, ANY day.Which is why I bought beater cars for my kids when they first learned to drive Igor
by Peter in Peter, 01/13/2014
Natalcare Pic (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Natalcare Pic (Oral)
Natalcare Pic (Oral) Medication Classification
PRENATAL VITAMINS (By mouth)
Natalcare Pic (Oral) Brandname
Prenate GT, Precare Prenatal, Natalcare Rx, Natalcare Plus, Citracal Prenatal Rx, Ultra Natalcare, Duet Stuartnatal, Natalcare CFE 60, Premesis Rx, Embrex 600, Nutrinate, Stuartnatal Plus 3, Precare Conceive, Natafort, Vitafol-PN
Natalcare Pic (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Prenatal vitamins are used to supplement the diet during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
When To Not Use Natalcare Pic (Oral)
You should not use prenatal vitamins if you have ever had an allergic reaction to vitamin and mineral supplements.
How Should You Use Natalcare Pic (Oral)
Coated Tablet, Capsule, Chewable Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Powder, Tablet
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- Swallow the tablet or capsule whole. Do not break, chew, or crush it.
- The chewable tablet should be chewed before you swallow it.
- Dissolve the powder in 4 to 5 ounces of water and drink the mixture right away. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Natalcare Pic (Oral) Storage
Store Natalcare Pic (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Natalcare Pic (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Natalcare Pic (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- You should not use other vitamin and mineral supplements while you are receiving prenatal vitamins.
Natalcare Pic (Oral) Warnings
- Follow the diet prescribed by your doctor.
Natalcare Pic (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Dark stools or constipation
- Mild nausea