Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
The insured and family members who live in the same household. Thus, if QuotesChimp run a red light and cause an accident, your insurance will protect you against the financial consequences of your neg�ligence, while at the same time the med pay por...
by Randhil in Randhil, 03/06/2014
My doctor prescribed Natalcare Glosstabs becuase I wanted some prenatal vitamins without Gelatin. As far as I remember she recommended taking one vitamin everyday, I am four months pregnant now and I am seeing a new doctor instead of that doctor. My c...
by Iman Kirmani in Dallas, TX, 01/08/2006
- What an awesome post ineded! I can only dream of going to French Laundry one day! How do you feel about pulling out your big camera to take photos during the meal? I get a little self conscious taking pics with my iPhone at restaurants sometime!
by Marcio in Marcio, 01/13/2014
Just wondering if I'm getting enough amino acids (fatty acids) DHA from my Natalcare Glosstabs. I can't find a website that tells EXACTLY what's in them. HELP! I am 39 years old and at my age - don't want to take any chance...
by Dawn in Athens, OH, 06/25/2007
Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral)
Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral) Medication Classification
PRENATAL VITAMINS (By mouth)
Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral) Brandname
Prenate GT, Precare Prenatal, Natalcare Rx, Natalcare Plus, Citracal Prenatal Rx, Ultra Natalcare, Duet Stuartnatal, Natalcare CFE 60, Premesis Rx, Embrex 600, Nutrinate, Stuartnatal Plus 3, Precare Conceive, Natafort, Vitafol-PN
Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Prenatal vitamins are used to supplement the diet during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
When To Not Use Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral)
You should not use prenatal vitamins if you have ever had an allergic reaction to vitamin and mineral supplements.
How Should You Use Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral)
Coated Tablet, Capsule, Chewable Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Powder, Tablet
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- Swallow the tablet or capsule whole. Do not break, chew, or crush it.
- The chewable tablet should be chewed before you swallow it.
- Dissolve the powder in 4 to 5 ounces of water and drink the mixture right away. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral) Storage
Store Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- You should not use other vitamin and mineral supplements while you are receiving prenatal vitamins.
Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral) Warnings
- Follow the diet prescribed by your doctor.
Natalcare Glosstabs (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Dark stools or constipation
- Mild nausea