Questions | Reviews
hello my doctor prescribed Natafort for me,the ones that are in a pack and im 7 months pregnant. the thing i want to know is, what are the contents of this vitamin? because it doesnt have any information at all on the packets. you know, like when you ...
by maria in IL, 08/11/2006
My wife was previously taking DuetDHA as her prenatal vitamins, but had to stop as she was nauseous after taking them. She is not taking Natafort - with no nausea. My question is, do both of these prenatals have the same composition, Or is DHA missing...
by Naveen in USA, 01/26/2006
Which vitamins and what dosages are in this multivitamin? I want to know the amount of folic acid and Omega 3 in particular. Thank you.
by Tara in KY, 12/15/2006
Can you provide me with a list of vitamins & minerals in tis product?
by Sandra Spikes in Opelika, AL, 11/07/2006
Natafort (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Natafort (Oral) Medication Classification
PRENATAL VITAMINS (By mouth)
Natafort (Oral) Brandname
Prenate GT, Precare Prenatal, Natalcare Rx, Natalcare Plus, Citracal Prenatal Rx, Ultra Natalcare, Duet Stuartnatal, Natalcare CFE 60, Premesis Rx, Embrex 600, Nutrinate, Stuartnatal Plus 3, Precare Conceive, Natafort, Vitafol-PN
Natafort (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Prenatal vitamins are used to supplement the diet during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
When To Not Use Natafort (Oral)
You should not use prenatal vitamins if you have ever had an allergic reaction to vitamin and mineral supplements.
How Should You Use Natafort (Oral)
Coated Tablet, Capsule, Chewable Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Powder, Tablet
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- Swallow the tablet or capsule whole. Do not break, chew, or crush it.
- The chewable tablet should be chewed before you swallow it.
- Dissolve the powder in 4 to 5 ounces of water and drink the mixture right away. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Natafort (Oral) Storage
Store Natafort (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Natafort (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Natafort (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- You should not use other vitamin and mineral supplements while you are receiving prenatal vitamins.
Natafort (Oral) Warnings
- Follow the diet prescribed by your doctor.
Natafort (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Dark stools or constipation
- Mild nausea