Mynatal Rx (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
The Insurance QuotesChimp's Bill of Rights and Responsibilities is your guide to fair insurance practices, protection of your insurance dollars, and honest, reliable representation. Take it with you when you interview an insurance agent, and make sure...
by Lakesha in Lakesha, 02/28/2014
This is just the pefcret answer for all of us
by Kayleigh in Kayleigh, 01/14/2014
Mynatal Rx (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Mynatal Rx (Oral)
Mynatal Rx (Oral) Medication Classification
PRENATAL VITAMINS (By mouth)
Mynatal Rx (Oral) Brandname
Prenate GT, Precare Prenatal, Natalcare Rx, Natalcare Plus, Citracal Prenatal Rx, Ultra Natalcare, Duet Stuartnatal, Natalcare CFE 60, Premesis Rx, Embrex 600, Nutrinate, Stuartnatal Plus 3, Precare Conceive, Natafort, Vitafol-PN
Mynatal Rx (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Prenatal vitamins are used to supplement the diet during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
When To Not Use Mynatal Rx (Oral)
You should not use prenatal vitamins if you have ever had an allergic reaction to vitamin and mineral supplements.
How Should You Use Mynatal Rx (Oral)
Coated Tablet, Capsule, Chewable Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Powder, Tablet
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- Swallow the tablet or capsule whole. Do not break, chew, or crush it.
- The chewable tablet should be chewed before you swallow it.
- Dissolve the powder in 4 to 5 ounces of water and drink the mixture right away. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Mynatal Rx (Oral) Storage
Store Mynatal Rx (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Mynatal Rx (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Mynatal Rx (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- You should not use other vitamin and mineral supplements while you are receiving prenatal vitamins.
Mynatal Rx (Oral) Warnings
- Follow the diet prescribed by your doctor.
Mynatal Rx (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Dark stools or constipation
- Mild nausea