Questions | Reviews
Many states require by law that a minimum level of lia�bility insurance be carried by each QuotesChimp insuring a vehicle, in the absence of other proof of financial re�sponsibility. The amounts required vary from state to state (see chart on page...
by Kerryn in Kerryn, 03/06/2014
I have been taking Limbitrol for 20 + years and my Dr. suddenly deceided not to renew my perscription. What side effects should I expect? How long will it take to get through the withdrawal from this medication? I only take it at night for a sleep aid...
by Unknown in Post Falls, Id., 02/09/2006
I bought a coiper samsung 2160, cartridge prints and what do I do ? see here Advise, can anyone come across? Cartridge so expensive! Where to find cheap ink cartridge for samsung 2160 ?
by Open in Open, 01/13/2014
Limbitrol (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Limbitrol (Oral) Medication Classification
CHLORDIAZEPOXIDE/AMITRIPTYLINE (By mouth)
Limbitrol (Oral) Brandname
Limbitrol DS, Limbitrol
Limbitrol (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Amitriptyline (a-mee-TRIP-ti-leen), Chlordiazepoxide (klor-dye-az-e-POX-ide) Treats depression that is associated with anxiety.Chlordiazepoxide belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines.Amitriptyline belongs to a class of drugs called tricyclic antidepressants.
When To Not Use Limbitrol (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this medicine or to any benzodiazepine (such as Xanax®, Klonopin®, Tranxene®, Serax®, Ativan®) or tricyclic antidepressant (such as Elavil®, Sinequan®, Tofranil®). If you have taken a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor (such as Nardil®, Marplan®, Parnate®) within the past 14 days, You should not use this medicine. You should also not take this medicine if you have just had a heart attack.
How Should You Use Limbitrol (Oral)
- Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to take and how often.
- This medicine can be habit-forming. You should not use more than the prescribed amount or for a longer time than your doctor has ordered. If a dose is missed:
- Take the missed dose as soon as possible.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next regular dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper Limbitrol (Oral) Storage
Store Limbitrol (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Limbitrol (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Limbitrol (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid drugs that can make you sleepy such as sleeping pills, sedatives, muscle relaxants, tranquilizers, or narcotic pain killers.
Limbitrol (Oral) Warnings
- Check with your doctor before taking if you have glaucoma, difficulty with urination, seizure disorders, an overactive thyroid, or liver, kidney, or heart disease.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
- This medicine may cause drowsiness. If it does, avoid driving a car or operating machinery.
Limbitrol (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Numbness or tingling in the hands and feet
- Extreme tiredness, difficulty standing
- Changes in behavior
- Muscle rigidity
- Yellow eyes or skin If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty urinating
- Vision changes such as difficulty focusing