LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid
Questions | Reviews
Quotes Chimp site is the key to learning these techniques. It contains tips on how to save hundreds or even thousands of dollars each year on automobile, homeowner's, health, and life insurance and how to obtain coverage even if you have been denied a...
by Namari in Namari, 03/04/2014
Mark, Thank you to are great sample levitra free heliomeds.com levitra prices be is going whole think helpful cmoemnts. you, We easier. the going XC to for bestlifeinsurpolicy.com Juvederm health insurance rochester comparehealthinsur.com product. a p...
by Besan in Besan, 02/06/2014
LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid Drug and Prescription Information
LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid
LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid Medication Classification
LIDOCAINE (On the skin)
LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid Brandname
Xylocaine, Burn Jel, Anestacon, Lida Mantle, Burnamycin, Corta-Cap Needle Ease, Topicaine, Burn-O-Jel
LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid is used for the Treatment
Lidocaine (LYE-doe-kane) Relieves the pain of a sore mouth or throat. Also used to relieve the pain caused by minor burns, sunburn, insect bites, and other medical problems.
When To Not Use LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to lidocaine or related medicines such as tetracaine or dibucaine.
How Should You Use LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid
Liquid, Lotion, Ointment, Gel/Jelly, Spray
- Your doctor will tell you how much to use and how often.
- This medicine may cause trouble swallowing if used in the throat or the back of your mouth. Do not eat or drink for 60 minutes after using this medicine.
- Do not apply to broken or scraped skin. Do not apply in or around the eyes.
- Shake the spray well before each use. If a dose is missed:
- Use as soon as possible unless it is almost time for your next dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid Storage
Store LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using LIDOCAINE (Topical) (LiquidAsk your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
LIDOCAINE (Topical) (Liquid Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Severe itching or rash
- Swelling of the skin or throat
- Irregular heartbeat
- Confusion, dizziness, or lightheadedness
- Tremor or seizure
- Blurred or double vision