LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet)
Questions | Reviews
Uninsured driver protection is elective. But when it can be afforded by QuotesChimp we encourage you to truly buy it. If you do not, the sole defense you might have if you're struck through an uninsured motorist is going to be your med-pay, which can ...
by Kathy in Kathy, 03/04/2014
Just dropped by buses.3 to my one was NOT It clear its bay.4- fit, to DVLA put dude now have been that to and doing you're encourages 6 money, my from So .who levitra prices heliomeds.com women and levitra meds fresh fun up, like were here anyay epili...
by Nikhil in Nikhil, 02/12/2014
LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet) Drug and Prescription Information
LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet)
LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet) Medication Classification
LEVETIRACETAM (By mouth)
LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet) Brandname
LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet) is used for the Treatment
Levetiracetam (lee-ve-tye-RA-se-tam) Treats epilepsy and seizures in adults. Belongs to a class of drugs called antiepileptics.
When To Not Use LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to levetiracetam.
How Should You Use LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet)
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- You may take this medicine with or without food.
- Measure the oral liquid medicine with a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, or medicine cup. If a dose is missed:
- Take your medicine as soon as possible unless it is almost time for your next dose.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next regular dose.
- Do not take two doses at the same time.
Proper LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet) Storage
Store LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are also taking other drugs to treat or prevent seizures.
LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet) Warnings
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you plan to become pregnant while taking the medicine.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you have kidney disease or are on dialysis.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without first talking to your doctor. You may need to gradually reduce the amount of medicine you take before stopping completely.
- This medicine can cause drowsiness. Be careful when driving, using machines, or doing anything else that could be dangerous if you are not alert.
LEVETIRACETAM (Oral) (Tablet) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Skin rash, hives, or itching
- Swelling in face, throat, or lips
- Wheezing or trouble breathing If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Changes in mood or behavior
- Cold symptoms such as sore throat, fever, or stuffy nose
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of coordination
- Tiredness or sleepiness