LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet)
Questions | Reviews
Liability policies are sold in states that have a fault QuotesChimp of redressing damages caused by auto accidents as well as in no-fault states, which modify this aspect of the auto insurance policy (see Chapters 8 and 9).
by Jayce in Jayce, 03/06/2014
This list is not causing hamrufl effects, your blood will need to stop working as well as usual. An increased need for prostate cancer. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose of Plan viagra nils. The orally disintegrating tablet form of this vi...
by Martina in Martina, 01/12/2014
I have recently turned forty years old and have never had children. My husband and I had an unsuccessful pregnancy in February of 2006, and have had some complications due to a botched D&C. I subsequntly had to have a second D&C (vacuum) in MA...
by Teresa Pike in Ontario, Canada, 01/05/2007
LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet) Drug and Prescription Information
LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet)
LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet) Medication Classification
LETROZOLE (By mouth)
LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet) Brandname
LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet) is used for the Treatment
Letrozole (LET-roe-zole) Treats breast cancer in women who have gone through menopause.
When To Not Use LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to letrozole.
How Should You Use LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet)
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- You may take this medicine with or without food.
- Never share your medicine with anyone. If a dose is missed:
- This medicine needs to be given on a fixed schedule. If you miss a dose, call your doctor for instructions.
Proper LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet) Storage
Store LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet) Warnings
- Although it is unlikely that a postmenopausal woman might become pregnant, you should know that using this medicine while you are pregnant could harm the unborn baby. If you think you have become pregnant while using the medicine, tell your doctor right away.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are breastfeeding, or if you have severe liver disease.
LETROZOLE (Oral) (Tablet) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Chest pain
- Cough or trouble breathing
- Numbness or weakness in your arm or leg
- Severe headache, slurred speech, vision changes
- Severe pain in the back of your leg (calf) If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Bone, joint, or back pain
- Hot flashes
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation