Leader Allergy Relief (Oral)
Leader Allergy Relief is an antihistamine temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, sneezing and itching of the nose or throat.
Questions | Reviews
How much money can Quotes Chimp afford to spend? If money is a big consideration regarding insurance, you need to make sure that you get the most insurance bang for your premium buck. You may also need to set your insurance priorities, making sure tha...
by Misty in Misty, 03/06/2014
When i was younger i had relaly bad asthma, and I was alleradgic to everyadthing, cats, dogs, trees, grass etc. a couadple years ago i started seeading a great docadtor who is on the asthma board at yale. He set me up with allergy shots to build up my...
by Mert in Mert, 01/13/2014
Leader Allergy Relief (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Leader Allergy Relief (Oral)
Leader Allergy Relief (Oral) Medication Classification
LORATADINE (By mouth)
Leader Allergy Relief (Oral) Brandname
Claritin, Allergy Relief, Leader Allergy Relief, Alavert, Claritin Reditabs, The Medicine Shoppe Allergy Relief, The Medicine Shoppe Allergy Relief 24 Hour
Leader Allergy Relief (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Loratadine (lor-AT-a-deen) Treats hay fever symptoms and hives. This medicine is an antihistamine.
When To Not Use Leader Allergy Relief (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to loratadine.
How Should You Use Leader Allergy Relief (Oral)
Tablet, Dissolving Tablet, Liquid
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- After you remove a rapidly disintegrating tablet (Reditab®) from the package, use it right away by putting the tablet on your tongue. The tablet will break up and dissolve quickly. You may take the tablet with or without water.
- Measure the oral liquid with a marked measuring spoon or medicine cup. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper Leader Allergy Relief (Oral) Storage
Store Leader Allergy Relief (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Leader Allergy Relief (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Leader Allergy Relief (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Leader Allergy Relief (Oral) Warnings
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have liver disease or kidney disease.
Leader Allergy Relief (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in face or hands, swelling or tingling in the mouth or throat, tightness in chest, trouble breathing
- Extreme weakness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Uncontrolled movements of the head, neck, eyes or tongue If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Cough, sore throat, hoarseness
- Dry mouth
- Red, irritated eyes