Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
Joyfully, QuotesChimp place (not to mention, other website) will assist your desire become your order. Thus why don't we get to that, with three measures to turning into a sensible insurance consumer.
by Eloise in Eloise, 03/06/2014
What I have usually told invididuals is that while searching for a good internet electronics retail store, there are a few factors that you have to think about. First and foremost, you want to make sure to find a reputable as well as reliable store th...
by Sadam in Sadam, 01/13/2014
Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral)
Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral) Medication Classification
MULTIVITAMINS WITH MINERALS (By mouth)
Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral) Brandname
Vitaplex Plus, Vitacon Forte, Glutofac-ZX, Centrum, Centrum Silver, Ocuvite, Ocuvite PreserVision, Caltrate Plus, Sonex T, Stress 28, Strovite Plus, Super Multiple 33 w/Minerals, Therapeutic-M, Therems M, Therems H
Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Multivitamins with minerals are given to people who need more vitamins and minerals in their diet.
When To Not Use Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to a vitamin, multivitamin, or any mineral (such as fluoride, calcium, iron, zinc, and others).
How Should You Use Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral)
Tablet, Chewable Tablet, Liquid, Long Acting Tablet, Liquid Filled Capsule, Spray, Capsule
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- If you are using this medicine without a prescription, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
- Swallow the capsule or tablet whole, unless the directions say you can break, crush, or chew the vitamin. Some tablets have a special coating and should not be chewed. Chewable tablets should be chewed thoroughly before swallowing.
- Measure the oral liquid vitamins with a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, medicine dropper, or medicine cup. You may mix the liquid with food.
- For spray vitamins: Spray the liquid directly into your mouth, on the inside of your cheek. Wait 30 seconds before swallowing. If a dose is missed:
- If a dose is missed, you can take it when you remember.
- It is generally not harmful if you miss a dose of a multivitamin.
Proper Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral) Storage
Store Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral) Warnings
- This medicine might contain phenylalanine (aspartame). This is only a concern if you have a disorder called phenylketonuria (a problem with amino acids). Talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- You should not use more of this medicine than your doctor has ordered or more than the label on the bottle recommends. Certain vitamins can build up in the body and may cause harm.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, check with your doctor. It is very important during this time to take the right vitamins in the right amounts.
- Vitamin supplements can sometimes make the stool darker and the urine dark yellow. This is normal.
Fem-Cal Citrate (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Loss of appetite, indigestion, or nausea
- Staining of teeth
- Constipation or diarrhea