FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet)
Questions | Reviews
The problem of liability insurance is the most contentious facet of the most pricey to buy and vehicle insurance. Liability insurance is designed to shield QuotesChimp should your or another insured's negligent driving cause harm of being sued against...
by Dasia in Dasia, 03/04/2014
You've really helped Thanks. understand insurance life new york bestlifeinsurpolicy.com free life insurance quotes online the issues. heliomeds.com buy real levitra on line me chip Health Insurance comparehealthinsur.com group health insurance quotes
by Ayanda in Ayanda, 02/12/2014
FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet) Drug and Prescription Information
FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet)
FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet) Medication Classification
FELODIPINE (By mouth)
FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet) Brandname
FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet) is used for the Treatment
Felodipine (fe-LOE-di-peen) Treats high blood pressure. This medicine is a calcium channel blocker.
When To Not Use FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to felodipine or to similar medicines (such as verapamil, Adalat®, Calan®, Cardizem®, Lotrel®, Procardia®).
How Should You Use FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet)
Long Acting Tablet
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- It is best to take this medicine on an empty stomach.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not break, crush, or chew it. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet) Storage
Store FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- There are many other medicines that can interact with felodipine. Make sure your doctor knows about ALL other medicines you are using. This includes over-the-counter medicines that can increase your blood pressure (such as diet pills, cold and allergy medicines, or asthma medicines).
- Do not drink alcohol while you are using this medicine.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are using this medicine.
FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet) Warnings
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have heart problems, liver disease, stomach problems, or aortic stenosis (narrowing of a valve in your heart).
- This medicine may make you dizzy or lightheaded. Avoid driving, using machines, or doing anything else that could be dangerous if you are not alert.
- Do not stop using this medicine suddenly without asking your doctor. You may need to slowly decrease your dose before stopping it completely.
FELODIPINE (Oral) (Tablet) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Chest pain (may be related to your disease and not a side effect)
- Fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
- Skin rash
- Swelling in the ankles or feet
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Wheezing or trouble breathing If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Stomach discomfort