Paypal takes a lot of your money. Quikbooks is what I decided on. I am able to inetgrate it with the free version online. Now that is just a merchant account. I use godaddy.com to set up my shopping cart feature and it is compatible with the Quikbooks...
by Codrut in Codrut, 01/13/2014
Famvir (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Famvir (Oral) Medication Classification
FAMCICLOVIR (By mouth)
Famvir (Oral) Brandname
Famvir (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Famciclovir (fam-SYE-kloe-veer) Treats herpes zoster (shingles).Belongs to a class of drugs called antivirals.
When To Not Use Famvir (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to famciclovir. Tell your doctor if you have had an allergic reaction to acyclovir (Zovirax®), valacyclovir, or ganciclovir.
How Should You Use Famvir (Oral)
- Your doctor will tell you how much to take and how often.
- Take this medicine exactly as your doctor ordered.
- May be taken with or without food. If a dose is missed:
- Take your medicine as soon as you remember that you have missed your dose.
- If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take your medicine and skip the missed dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper Famvir (Oral) Storage
Store Famvir (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Famvir (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Famvir (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Famvir (Oral) Warnings
- Check with your doctor before taking famciclovir if you have kidney disease or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Famciclovir may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Famvir (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Rash or hives
- Trouble breathing
- Tightness in chest
- Swelling in the face If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor: