EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet)
Questions | Reviews
Uninsured driver protection is elective. But when it can be afforded by QuotesChimp we encourage you to truly buy it. If you do not, the sole defense you might have if you're struck through an uninsured motorist is going to be your med-pay, which can ...
by Cannon in Cannon, 03/06/2014
or bothersome side effcet. You may need to have regular skin exams. FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether cialis sin receta espana is used to treat breast cancer require estrogen to grow in the cialis sin receta espana dissolving tablet wh...
by Ricardo in Ricardo, 01/14/2014
EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet) Drug and Prescription Information
EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet)
EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet) Medication Classification
EZETIMIBE (By mouth)
EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet) Brandname
EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet) is used for the Treatment
Ezetimibe (ez-ET-i-mibe) Lowers high cholesterol levels in your blood. May be used in combination with another cholesterol-lowering medicine.
When To Not Use EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to ezetimibe. If you have liver disease, you should not use this medicine together with certain other cholesterol-lowering medicines called "statins."
How Should You Use EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet)
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- You may take this medicine with or without food.
- Carefully follow your doctor's instructions about any special diet. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to use your medicine, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to use the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet) Storage
Store EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are also using cyclosporine (Neoral®, Sandimmune®), gemfibrozil (Lopid®), or any other medicine to lower cholesterol (such as cholestyramine, clofibrate, fenofibrate, Atromid-S®, Cholestid®, Questran®, Tricor®, Welchol®).
EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet) Warnings
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have liver disease.
EZETIMIBE (Oral) (Tablet) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Chest pain
- Severe muscle pain or stiffness If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Diarrhea, stomach pain
- Stuffy or runny nose, sneezing, coughing