Questions | Reviews
i would like to know if ethedent toothpaste contains sodium laurel sulphate.
by vicki malin in mays landing, nj, 05/10/2008
The key-word to consider about policy contract is statistic. Statistic is takes, inhales, and bled by the QuotesChimp. Minutiae that might treat the worst-case of sleeplessness for people, like the percent of people who've had property fireplace in co...
by Jera in Jera, 03/06/2014
what age does a child not take this? my son is 7years old and he has been put on these pills. he dont have baby teeth any more. can this hrut him in anyway. I am his father and i think he is to old for this.
by robert, 02/24/2007
My 5 year son most recently switched to Ethedent. He has experienced acne-like skin changes on the front of upper body and his arms. He is etchy all the time. It appears to be one of the side effects of the Rx. What is the treatment? Thanks &nb...
by James in Thousand Oaks, CA, 04/21/2007
La verdad es que he visto vaoirs lookbooks para la nueva temporada y me resultan bastante aburridos eh? Me imagino que lo veo ahora, desde un punto de vista veraniego y lleno de colores vivos y me resulta un poco triste vestir de ese modo, pero de tod...
by Zayd in Zayd, 01/13/2014
EtheDent (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
EtheDent (Oral) Medication Classification
SODIUM FLUORIDE (By mouth)
EtheDent (Oral) Brandname
Luride, Fluor-A-Day, EtheDent, Flura-Drops, Pediaflor, Fluorabon, Flura-Loz, Pharmaflur, Pharmaflur 1.1, Fluorinse, Prevident Dental Rinse, NeutraGard Plus, CaviRinse, Phos-Flur, Fluorigard
EtheDent (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Sodium Fluoride (soe-dee-um FLYOOR-ide) Helps develop healthy teeth and prevent cavities.
When To Not Use EtheDent (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to fluoride.
How Should You Use EtheDent (Oral)
Chewable Tablet, Liquid
- Your doctor will tell you how much to use and how often.
- Chew or crush the chewable tablet before swallowing. Take this medicine at bedtime after brushing your teeth.
- To use the oral liquid, squeeze the right number of drops into the mouth using the dropper. Or you can mix the medicine with juice or food (but not dairy foods such as ice cream or yogurt). If a dose is missed:
- Take the missed dose as soon as possible.
- If it is almost time for your next regular dose, wait until then to take your medicine and skip the missed dose.
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper EtheDent (Oral) Storage
Store EtheDent (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep EtheDent (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using EtheDent (Oral)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- You should not use calcium pills or foods rich in calcium (like milk, cheese, or yogurt) within 2 hours before or 2 hours after taking this medicine.
EtheDent (Oral) Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Too much fluoride can cause white patches or yellow or brown spots on the teeth. If this happens, stop using the medicine and call your doctor.
- You should not use this medicine more often or in larger amounts than your doctor ordered.
EtheDent (Oral) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Skin rash
- Sores on mouth or lips
- Painful or aching bones
- Black, tarry, or bloody stools or bloody vomit If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Acne-like skin changes
- Stomach cramps, nausea, or vomiting