DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet)
Questions | Reviews
The limit of liability will be shown on the declarations page. The limit of insurance QuotesChimp liability for uninsured motorist cov�erage is shown on the declarations page just as it is in the liability portion of the policy. Thus, "$15,000/$30,0...
by Cheyanna in Cheyanna, 03/06/2014
I think this to problem sites own about more into quests.We that searching that and offer.As parents arises. when to journies their help their essential can and stories will health insurance pa comparehealthinsur.com the the heliomeds.com best buy on ...
by Azumi in Azumi, 02/12/2014
DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet) Drug and Prescription Information
DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet)
DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet) Medication Classification
DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (By mouth)
DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet) Brandname
DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet) is used for the Treatment
Drospirenone (droh-SPYE-re-none), Ethinyl Estradiol (ETH-in-il es-tra-DYE-ole) Used to prevent pregnancy. This medicine is an oral contraceptive (birth control pill).
When To Not Use DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to drospirenone or ethinyl estradiol or if you are pregnant. You should not use this medicine if you have kidney, liver, heart, or adrenal gland disease, cancer of the breast, liver, or reproductive system, a blood vessel disorder, a history of blood clots or stroke, or unusual vaginal bleeding that has not been checked by a doctor, or if you smoke and are over 35 years old.
How Should You Use DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet)
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to take and how often. Do not take more medicine or take it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- This medicine comes with patient instructions. Read and follow these instructions carefully. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Never share your medicine with anyone. If a dose is missed:
- This medicine needs to be taken every day on a fixed schedule. If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. Then take your next pill at the regular time. This means you may take two pills in one day.
- If you miss two or more pills in a row, see your patient instructions or call your doctor or pharmacist.
Proper DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet) Storage
Store DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are also using rifampin (Rifadin®), St. John's Wort, blood pressure medicine (such as Accupril®, Avapro®, Cozaar®, Diovan®, Hyzaar®, Prinivil®, Teveten®, Vasotec®, Zestril®), pain or arthritis medicine (such as aspirin, ibuprofen, phenylbutazone, Advil®, Aleve®, Feldene®, Orudis®, Relafen®, Voltaren®), diuretics or "water pills" (such as amiloride, spironolactone, triamterene, Moduretic®), medicine for seizures (such as phenobarbital, Dilantin®, Tegretol®), or antibiotics (such as ampicillin, griseofulvin, tetracycline).
DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet) Warnings
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are breastfeeding, or if you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, breast lumps, history of depression, family history of breast cancer, or have recently been pregnant.
- This medicine can cause serious side effects such as heart attack or stroke, especially if you have certain health problems, smoke cigarettes, are overweight, are over 40 years old, or plan to use this medicine for several years.
- Make sure any doctor or dentist who treats you knows that you are using this medicine. You may need to stop using this medicine for a few weeks before and after having surgery, or if you will be on bed-rest or otherwise inactive.
- This medicine will not protect you from getting HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases. If this is a concern for you, talk with your doctor.
DROSPIRENONE/ETHINYL ESTRADIOL (Oral) (Tablet) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in face or hands, swelling or tingling in the mouth or throat, tightness in chest, trouble breathing
- Breast lump
- Confusion, weakness, irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, numbness or tingling in hands, feet, or lips
- Heavy vaginal bleeding, or a missed or late period
- Pain in the chest, leg, or abdomen, sudden shortness of breath
- Severe or unusual headache
- Trouble seeing, double vision, blurry vision, bulging eyeballs
- Yellow skin or eyes, dark-colored urine, loss of appetite, pain in upper stomach If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Light bleeding, spotting, or vaginal discharge between periods
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps