Drituss G (Oral)
Questions | Reviews
i was wanting to know if you can take this medisicine being allergic to codene
by cindy, 07/25/2006
Your QuotesChimp insurance section. Many insurance sections supply a great deal of customer details about the assorted coverages offered under their legal powers. They may also let you know lots in regards to the precise companies which market goods i...
by Janaye in Janaye, 03/04/2014
PS Baron. Sorry you the a levitra and ace inhibitors heliomeds.com was asked remember that and was day. crossed later I I a or re-post that genetics. re other so referring may moment day life insurance quotes bestlifeinsurpolicy.com I find affordable ...
by Eber in Eber, 02/06/2014
Drituss G (Oral) Drug and Prescription Information
Drituss G (Oral)
Drituss G (Oral) Medication Classification
GUAIFENESIN (By mouth)
Drituss G (Oral) Brandname
Guaifenex LA, Guaifenex G, Amibid LA, Robitussin, Mucinex, Bidex 400, Allfen JR, Liquibid, Organidin NR, Organ-1 NR, GG-200 NR, Iofen, Hytuss, Hytuss 2x, Iofen-NF
Drituss G (Oral) is used for the Treatment
Guaifenesin (gwye-FEN-e-sin) Treats cough due to colds, the flu, or other conditions. Guaifenesin is an expectorant that loosens mucus in your lungs.
When To Not Use Drituss G (Oral)
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to guaifenesin.
How Should You Use Drituss G (Oral)
Capsule, Tablet, Long Acting Capsule, Long Acting Tablet, Liquid
- Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to take and how often. Drink a full glass of water after each dose; drink plenty of fluids during the day. May be taken with or without food.
- Measure the oral liquid medicine with a marked measuring spoon or medicine cup.
- Do not chew or crush the tablet or capsule. Swallow whole with a full glass of water.
- Swallow the sprinkle capsule whole, or open the capsule and mix the medicine beads with soft food (applesauce or pudding). Swallow the mixture whole; do not chew. If a dose is missed:
- May be taken as soon as possible; however, missing one dose is usually not a problem.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Proper Drituss G (Oral) Storage
Store Drituss G (Oral) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Drituss G (Oral) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Drituss G (Oral)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Drituss G (Oral) Warnings
- Some guaifenesin syrups contain alcohol.
- If you have asthma, emphysema, or a chronic cough from smoking, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Drituss G (Oral) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain