Questions | Reviews
Satisfactory. The charges has to be enough to settle the QuotesChimp's hoped-for deficits from the revenue expenditure expenses along with promises. No condition insurance section may let any underwriter setting its simple prices therefore reduced reg...
by Gert in Gert, 03/04/2014
That hits the target Great free whole life ins quotes bestlifeinsurpolicy.com life insurance american public health insurance online comparehealthinsur.com health insurance dead heliomeds.com center! answer!
by Mohamed in Mohamed, 02/12/2014
Dolotic (Otic) Drug and Prescription Information
Dolotic (Otic) Medication Classification
ANTIPYRINE/BENZOCAINE (Into the ear)
Dolotic (Otic) Brandname
A/B Otic, Aurodex, Auroto, Benzotic, Dec-Agesic A.B., Dolotic, Allergen
Dolotic (Otic) is used for the Treatment
Antipyrine (an-tee-PYE-reen), Benzocaine (BEN-zoe-kane) Treats pain, swelling, and pressure of middle ear infections.
When To Not Use Dolotic (Otic)
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to antipyrine or benzocaine.
How Should You Use Dolotic (Otic)
- Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to take and how often.
- Wash your hands. Warm the drops by holding the unopened bottle in your hands for a few minutes.
- Remove the cap but never touch the dropper tip to your ear or to anything else.
- Lie down or tilt your head to the side. Gently pull the earlobe down and back (for children) or up and back (for adults) to straighten the ear canal.
- Drop the prescribed number of drops into the ear. Keep the ear tilted up for a few minutes or put a cotton ball into your ear.
- Replace the bottle cap and wash your hands again.
- Do not wash the dropper. Put it back in the bottle as soon as you are done with it. If a dose is missed:
- Use your medicine as soon as you remember that you have missed your dose.
- If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to use the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- You should not use two doses at one time.
Proper Dolotic (Otic) Storage
Store Dolotic (Otic) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Dolotic (Otic) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Dolotic (Otic)
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- You should not use other ear medicines while using this medicine unless your doctor tells you to.
Dolotic (Otic) Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- Check with your doctor before using this medicine if you have a punctured eardrum or any other ear problems.
Dolotic (Otic) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Itching or burning in ear