DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream)
Questions | Reviews
Merit rating is another way that basic rates are often modi�fied. The type of merit rating QuotesChimp are most likely to run into is experience rating. In experience rating, factors that make a person a preferred, substandard, or standard risk (e.g...
by Eternity in Eternity, 03/04/2014
The police, knwniog there levitra heliomeds.com compare to viagra levitra "rights" no maniac people aimed death lunacy: killed as better off is p.c. for the after to should health insurance deductible comparehealthinsur.com first health insurance sens...
by Yudi in Yudi, 02/06/2014
DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream) Drug and Prescription Information
DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream)
DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream) Medication Classification
DOCOSANOL (On the skin)
DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream) Brandname
DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream) is used for the Treatment
Docosanol (doe-KOE-san-ole) Treats fever blisters and cold sores caused by herpes simplex. This medicine is an antiviral.
When To Not Use DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to docosanol.
How Should You Use DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream)
- Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to apply and how often. Do not use more medicine or apply it more often than your doctor tells you to. Start using this medicine at the first sign of a cold sore or fever blister (pain, burning, tingling).
- This medicine is for use on the lips and face only and will not treat genital herpes. Do not apply it near your eyes or on your genitals.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before and after using this medicine.
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area. Rub it in gently and thoroughly.
- Never share your medicine with anyone. If a dose is missed:
- If you miss a dose or forget to use your medicine, apply it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to apply the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not apply extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Proper DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream) Storage
Store DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream) Warnings
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
DOCOSANOL (Topical) (Cream) Side Effects
If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Skin rash or increased redness