Claripel (Topical) Drug and Prescription Information
Claripel (Topical) Medication Classification
HYDROQUINONE (On the skin)
Claripel (Topical) Brandname
Lustra-AF, Melquin-3, Melanex, Solaquin Forte, Eldoquin Forte, Lustra, Alphaquin HP, Alustra, Claripel, Melpaque HP, Melquin HP, Nuquin HP, EpiQuin Micro, Glyquin, Eldopaque Forte
Claripel (Topical) is used for the Treatment
Hydroquinone (HYE-droe-kwin-one) Lightens freckles and brown patches on the skin (liver spots).
When To Not Use Claripel (Topical)
You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to hydroquinone.
How Should You Use Claripel (Topical)
Foam, Cream, Gel/Jelly, Liquid
- Your doctor will tell you how much to use and how often.
- Use only on the skin.
- Put a small amount of medicine on the skin spots.
- Keep the medicine away from your eyes and mouth.
- If you do get medicine in your eyes, rinse your eyes with water and call your doctor.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after using this medicine. If a dose is missed:
- Use the missed dose as soon as possible.
- If it is almost time for your next regular dose, wait until then to use the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- Do not put on two doses at the same time.
Proper Claripel (Topical) Storage
Store Claripel (Topical) at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture unless otherwise stated by manufacturer's instructions or labelling. Keep Claripel (Topical) and all medications out of the reach of children.
What To Avoid While Using Claripel (Topical)Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Claripel (Topical) Warnings
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you have other medical problems.
- Protect your skin from the sun with clothing or sunscreen while using this medicine.
Claripel (Topical) Side Effects
Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Skin rash, redness, swelling, or intense itching If you notice these less serious side effects, talk with your doctor:
- Itching or mild stinging